Louis carol...(chapter -19)

Jai suddenly got a call and he went to attend it meanwhile reem went in search of washroom but she saw jai talking to someone..she thought to eavesdrop...

Jai on call,
On call- .....
Jai- yup, publish my book 'since,I was kid'
(All the conversation is happening on call)

On call - ......

Jai- I know why book that is 'my past' is getting good responses....

On call- ......

Jai-no, I won't do my face reveal this year... I don't wanna live in publicity...

On call- .....

Jai-  bye , take care....

Call ends...

(Reem got shocked as my past was written by Louis carol and 'since, I was kid' was Louis's upcoming work...)

(She went to confront jai)

Reem- tell me truthfully... Please no Lie's today... Are you famous Louis carol

Jai- can I trust you...??

Reem- idk...but...c..can you trust on...your ..r..rivals..???

Jai- I don't think so that you are that bad as much as you show...and today I am giving my trust to you.... so, yes I am Louis carol... The whom you have crush on...(he said and chuckled)

Reem-  but why your books are so emotional and ....

Jai- connecting??

Reem- I wanna say that only...

Jai-  actually every word that I have written in my book is related to my real life... so that's why when I can't handle my emotions I just write them in my book....
(Reem hugged jai tightly and jai hugged her back)

Reem-  so, I know its very awkward for me to ask but will you date me...??

Jai- my pleasure.. I will give us a chance...

That's it for this chapter...

SHOUT OUT TIME..
DevilQueen20
JayashriSolanke
@abhijeetMahadik3
@kriti_327

Guys please vote on the chapters so that I don't feel disappointed....

Next chapter is in my drafts so it will come very soon...

Do vote and comment to get a shout out..

Bye!!!!