monkey and rabbit(chapter - 20)

Jai and Reem went to their friends to crack the news that they are dating... But they saw...
.
.
.
.
They say sid and avu fighting like cats and dogs.

Sid- girl ...I will literally kill you and feed your pieces to... no... I won't feed it because if dogs eat it then they will get unwell.. I will burn it...

Avu- why are you so annoying?? I thought mafia king would be sensible, courageous and would have beard and dangerous looks...but here you are...

Sid-  I know I am handsome.. There is no need to tell me...

Avu- why are you hyping yourself mad boy??? Wait l got a new name for you..

Sid- even I got a good name for you..that is rabbit..

Avu- then you are a monkey..

Sid- I literally don't wanna talk with you

Avu- like I am dying to talk with you..

(Suddenly jai and Reem interrupts them)

Reem- we want to say something..

Avu- does we means

Sid- you and jai??

Reem- yes..we are dating..

Avu- why reem wasn't vai  enough that you also came in that group ....tell me you said that you will only love Louis carol then why him???

Reem- actually jai is non other than Louis carol and he is not that much bad as you thought... If we can give second chance to fai then why not jai...???

Avu- listen reem, you are like my smaller sister that's why I want to give you some advice that think before taking every decision you take in your life cause it will affect your life...

Reem- I know Di..but please give him a chance..

Jai- avneet... I don't know what to say but I know that you are not that much stone hearted that you make us think you are .....you were not bullying that boy in the morning but you were giving him punishment as he was misbehaving with other girls...avneet.. Please give me a chance to prove my love to her...and sid I want to say something..

Sid- what the hell man...you are literally just...god!!!speak!!

Jai- we four have decided that(reem, jai, vai, abhi) that we not include us in mafia group anymore...we will be friends but don't count us in your mafia work...

Sid and avu- see!! Coming in mafia was your choice.. So..leaving is also your choice... We don't have any problem..

So, now there are two official couples-abhinavi(married)
Jaireem-(dating)

That's it for this chapter...

SHOUT OUT TIME..
DevilQueen20
Kashishjain007
AbhijeetMahadik3
JayashriSolanke
Kriti_327

Guys please do vote and comment on the chapters so that I won't feel disappointed...

Do vote and comment to get a shout out

Next chapter is coming soon..

Bye!!!