sweet trouble!!! (chapter-7)

Sid became tired by eavesdropping their conversation so he went where jai, fai and abhi were talking .he keeps his hand on abhi's shoulder

(Imagine something like this)Sid(his hand was at abhi's shoulder): hello guys!!what's up??how all of you are doing??

Sid(his hand was at abhi's shoulder): hello guys!!what's up??how all of you are doing??

Abhi- hi..we are just searching for our brot.....(he stops in between when he realized whose voice it was and after realizing the voice abhi took out his shoe and started running behind sid while holding his shoe..

Abhi( while shouting and running holding his shoe)-I will kill you today ....wait..

(After sometime they stop )

Jai- do you know how worried we were???

Sid- yes I know how both of you (indicating fai and jai cared about me one cared about my shoe and other cared about the pasta..
You all are rude..I am hurt..

(Abhi holds Sid's ear tightly and says)

Abhi-- where were you....??? who takes one and half hour to just bring the time table ...???I thought the rival groups kidnapped you.. Now please enlighten us by telling with what happened to you??

(Sid tells the whole story about how he met avu and how he decided to punish her and how she turned out to be the Mafia queen)

Sid- now the best part is that we know how our rival looks like...

Jai- well was she cute..

Sid- yes she was

Fai- what...??

Sid- no I mean she was a trouble..trouble but sweet..sweet but trouble... Do u understand that what I mean to say (nervously)

Jai- yup we understand...a sweet trouble..

Abhi- boys enough!!!

Fai- anyways as now our rival also knows how do you look like so we need to take more precautions..

Jai- first time this dumbo is right we need to take extra care from now..

Abhi - but for now let's go to the canteen I am quite hungry..

Fai- you all go I will meet you after sometime as I need to go to the check the security as now are Rivals also knows how do you look like so we should have a backup team 24 into 7 so now I just need to do a phone call you all go I will join you in the canteen...

Jai,abhi,sid- aye aye captain...

That's it for this chapter

Thank you guys for you immense support as this book has crossed 230+ views just because of you all
And I even know that my best Friend is also reading this book so I would like to thank her for encouraging me to write this book and publish it..you are the best....thank u for supporting me..

SHOUT OUT TIME
viditxx
@abhijeetMahadik3

Do vote and comment to get a shout out...

I will be updating soon as the next chapter is also saved in my drafts...

Bye!!!!!