sidneet(chapter-34)

After 3 hours in the hospital....
(These 3 hours were like years for everyone... They were scared from the thought of loosing avneet)

Suddenly the doctor came and said

Doctor- she is out of danger right now... Its more like  a miracle and she is awake right now.. After sometime she will be shifted to her room..at that time you can go and meet her..

(After sometime she was shifted to her room..all were hesitating to go and meet her but then too they had to see avu is fine or not...)

(All went inside together and avu was shocked to see all her friends ...she started crying seeing them)

Vai- avu don't cry...please it is not good for you...

Avu- I am sorry.. Please forgive me..I can't live without you all...

Reem- why did you killed your mom and dad avneet..??

Avu- are you insane reem..do u think I can even think of doing so..they were my world to me...

(All were shocked cause they knew that avu never lied)

Jan- but how can we trust you..forum di told us how were planning to kill mom and dad??

Avu- is forum Di with you??and what did she told you..?

(Jan narrated the whole story about what happened  and became shocked and said)

Avu- guys..I swear on you all..I don't even have any idea about this...

Sid- we should go and confront her now....

Abhi- yes..sid is right

Jai- wait..should I call her in hospital??

Fai- no..when we will go home then only we will confront her..

Avu- do you guys still hate me for killing your parents....?? Trust me it was just an accident I didn't do it on purpose ......please forgive me I can't live without you all..

Vai- well you are forgiven...but still hate you for why did you tried to harm yourself..

(Avu told all the reasons)

Vai- promise us you will not do this again...

Avu- promise....

(After this every went..sid was about to go when he turned around and said)

Sid- please never do this again... I thought I will loose you..

(Saying this he went and avu was blushing like hell)

(After some days, avu got discharged and everyone insisted to leave in Sid's home only ...so avu took all the stuff from her house and they went towards Sid's house to confront forum di)

That's it for this chapter...

SHOUT OUT TIME...
DevilQueen20
RupaiteOmi
Srinukeshi916
JayashriSolanke
btwitsfanaa
dihalpati
nuzzu0009
Sidneetian_130
kumari_magic
AbhijeetMahadik3
gayatirimuniandy

Do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed...

Do vote and comment to get a shout out..

Bye!!!!