the boy..(chapter-50)

The call continues,

Sid- why did you do that...??

Boy- don't tell me that I forgot to that even I killed Anushka... I guess I did..

Sid- but you were not at that time time when anu fall from the cliff..so how could you??

Boy- you remember your girlfriend ashi??

Sid- she is still my girlfriend..

Boy- so...is she there right now??

Sid- yes..she is..

Boy- am I on speaker?

Sid- nope..

Boy- perfect.. So she helped to kill anu..she pushed her from the cliff and then blamed it to avu..she was helping us by telling every plans of yours..but now as you know all the truth so she is useless that's why I exposed her..

(Sid was now angry on ashi and was feeling bad for trusting ashi over avu..)
(Avu was literally crying right now)

Sid- who are you??why are you doing this...

Boy- well..that's a good question..so I am..riyaz Aly..
The famous actor..and you wanna know why I am doing this so listen the black cobra whom avneet killed was my father so avneet has to die as she killed my father and about you you took my position which I loved so now I am killing the one whom you love..

Avu- he does not love me..

Boy- ohh he does you should have seen how he was taking care of you when you were drunk.

Sid- do not do anything with my avu otherwise I will kill you....

(Suddenly an idea clicked in Avu's mind)

Avu- are you the famous riyaz aly who is known worldwide for his movies...

Riyaz- yes.. I am...

Avu- you know I am biggest fan...I just love you...

(Riyaz was on the ninth cloud listening this and sid felt a pang in his heart)

Sid- avu how can you love him avu...he kidnapped you..

Avu- ooh shut up sid...I can even die from his hands...

Riyaz- I am happy to hear that queen loves me..

Avu- you will kill me??

Riyaz- yes.. I will..

Avu- I have a last wish can I hug you without this ropes...

Riyaz- ohk you can...

(Sid was feeling bad right now)

That's it for this chapter...

No Shout Out for this chapter because I am not able to tag the names ... .I hope you will understand...

Do vote and comment to get a shout out..

Do vote and comment so that I don't feel disappointed...

I guess I will be meeting you all after four days...will you miss the updates..??

Bye!!!