what..??(chapter-71)

After sometime jai came but alone...

(The operation started and it was the 12th hour... Everyone was nervous because in heart transplant it is not always sure that the person will be able to survive or not..suddenly vai noticed that avu was not there... So she suddenly asked jai..)

Vai- jai..where is avu..last time she went with you only na..?? Where is she?

(Jai was not able to understand what to say..he was hella nervous.. )

Bhav- speak na jai?? Where is avu??

Jai- actually....suddenly.. Why??

Reem- jai.. What happened??

Abhi- why are you stuttering????

Jai- actually avu had to attend a meeting.. That is why she is not there..she left for Canada...

Fai- see.. I told you that she does not love sid.. She is so mean..

Jai(shouts) -if you don't know anything about her..then u don't even have any right to speak about her..

Bhav- but why she did not tell me??she always used to tell me about everything...

Jai- I Don't know...

Bhav- wait..let me call her

(He tried to call her but her phone was coming switch off)

Bhav- her phone is coming switch off

Reem- I guess she will call us later..maybe she is in flight or something...

(Suddenly the doctor came and said)-

Doctor- congratulations guys... The operation is successful...

Fai- thank you doctor...

Doctor- you should not be thankful to me, you should be thankful to the one who him their heart..

(Everyone nooded and jai was in tears)

Doctor- it will take one week for him to get conscious... He will be shifted to his room and after sometime you can go and meet him..

Abhi- ok doctor!!!

Doctor- I will take the leave now..

(Saying this he left)

One week later,
It has been one week since the operation and sid will gain consciousness today... There has been no news about Avu since that day...every one was sitting in sid's room..yes..sid is shifted to his house and getting treatment in his house only..
Everyone was talking about random stuff when sid opened his eyes and said-

Sid- Bhai...abhi Bhai.

(Everyone heard SIDS voice and was happy seeing that sid is conscious now..)

Abhi- sid..you know...I missed u so much (hugging him tightly)

Vai- finally you are awake sid.. (Happily)

Sid- yes.. I am fine guys...fai get me class of water..

Fai- but why always me..

(Sid glared at fai and fai immediately went to bring water.. Everyone chuckled seeing it. )

Reem- bro..I missed u..

Jan- same here!!

Bhav- it was very difficult to live without u sid..

Jai- finally my bro is back..I am on the 9th cloud..

Sid- where is avu????

Fai- her work was important than u..so she left u and us when we needed her the most..

(Sid was shocked hearing this)

Sid- no...she can't leave us..

Fai- she did because she was the most self..(he couldn't speak more because jai cut him off in between...)

Jai- u can't rant anything about her..you what to know na where is avu and who saved sid.. So, let me answer you today...

That's is for the chapter..

SHOUT OUT TIME..
SonaiMahato
Tanishuuuu
neetkaarth13xdivya
JayashriSolanke
itz_mishaa_
RishuSingla1

Do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed..

Do vote and comment to get a shout out..

Bye!!!