contract (chapter-17)

Abhi slaps fai...now further...

Abhi- fai...it wasn't expected from you...don't show me your face again...

Fai- I am sorry Bhai...I am sorry vai...it was all my fault..please talk to me Bhai..don't do like this..

Abhi- I said leave fai..I am not gonna talk to you...
(Fai starts begging for forgiveness because abhi was like a big bro to him)

Vai- abhi for my sake ...forgive him..I think he was just being a protective brother...

Abhi- how can you be so gold hearted vai..he just called you with names..

Avu- abhi is right vai..he just called you cheap...

Vai- guys!!!everyone deserve a second chance..can't you give it to him..

(Reem, avu and jan agreed and fai,jai and sid thought that vai so pure hearted).. They should give vai a chance)

Abhi-  fai!! You should thank vai..because of her I am forgiving you..
(Vai kneeled down in front of fai and asked him)

Vai- will you except me as your...

(Everyone became shocked and abhi felt heartbroken)

Vai- as your sister in law...
(Everyone laughed)

Avu- abhi here is a contract...sign it

Sid- what is this contract for??? How did it appeared in your hand??

Avu- well this contract you can't use vai as your source of revenge and your relationship won't effect our rivalry... It will be like that only..and I ordered my pa to bring it when you were busy in your foolish talks..

Sid- even vai needs to sign this contract...

Avu- when Did you brought this contract... Cheater...

Sid- listen, I am mafia king so I have a very clever mind and this contract says that you can't use abhi  as your source of rivalry  and and our rivalry won't affect their relationship..

(Both signed the contract)

Thats it for this chapter..
guys you are not voting in the chapter and it is making me feel very bad I am putting all of my efforts into it but the last chapter got very bad amount of votes so I expect you to give votes on the chapter so that I don't feel discouraged

SHOUT OUT TIME..
Kriti_327

Vote and comment to get a shout out

Bye!!!