smart avu..(chapter-51)

As soon as avu's rope were untied avu went to hug riyaz and sid was feeling bad on the other side.. As soon as avu went near riyaz,she snatched his gun and pointed towards him only and said-

Avu- riyaz ask your men's to go from this room or I will kill u

Riyaz- guards... Now go from here..

Avu- u are intelligent.. Now, give the phone to me..

(Riyaz gave the phone to avu..sid was still on call)

Avu- sid..I am at riyaz aly's mansion...come with the the backup fast..till then I will enjoy..

Sid- ok!!I am coming!! Take care..

(They hanged up the call)

At Sid's side,

Sid- guards (pointing towards two guards)Keep ashi in torcher room and give her electricity shocks as much as you want to..this is my order...

Ashi- but sid..what did I do??

Sid- I will tell you later what did u do...(angrily)

Abhi- what happened sid..??

Reem- is avu fine??..

Sid- I will tell you later..I don't have time right now..and fai you come with me..

(They exit from the house)

Sid- fai ask ours men's to be ready with their weapons and meet us outside riyaz aly's mansion in 5 minutes..

(Fai nodded and did the same thing after that they sat in the car and drove towards aly's mansion sid explained everything to fai and fai was shocked.. He was feeling guilty..after sometime they reached their destination...)(they saw that their men's were waiting for them outside the mansion)

(Outside the gate they saw riyaz men's.. Sid thought they will attack him but nothing like this happened) (riyaz men's instructed sid that where avu was..as sid was about to open the door where avu was locked one of the men of riyaz spoke)

Riyaz's guard- sir..please save riyaz sir otherwise avneet ma'am will kill him..

(Sid didn't know what to say..he opened the door and was stunned seeing avu)(she was drawing shapes in Riyaz's hand with knife..)

(Sid was confused.. He was thinking that who kidnapped whom as it was looking like avu kidnapped riyaz)

That's it for this chapter...

SHOUT OUT TIME..

viraj12
abhisha101
nuzzu0009
pratikbha
SumiShaji4
DevilQueen20
SandhyaRajan3
Medhas_fam
SidneetXJoyi
JayashriSolanke
PMT_sidneet
sidneet_bliss_love
kumari_magic
KomalSharma706
SriVidhyaSuresh9
Anisuzzamanmuhammad
Wrunda
apple467
Sidneetxfairy
HoirainNajeeb
nfsufdwwt
Jiyayadaw06
Kashishjain007
gayatirimuniandy
AbhijeetMahadik3
ManishaSiwach
neetkaarth13xdivya
queenhood825
SonaiMahato

Sorry if I missed any name..

Do vote and comment so that I do not feel disappointed..

Do vote and comment to get a shout out...

Bye!!!