trip(chapter-29)

Avu was sitting the college garden when an announcement was made on speakers....

Announcement- we request all the students of college to gather in the auditorium as there something important to discuss ...

(Everyone gathered on the auditorium.... Suddenly a women came on the stage and said)-

Women- so, I am the new principal of this college..your last principal died because of a tragic incident... We hope his soul rest in peace.. My name is miss. Evans....am I clear till now...

Students- yes ma'am...

Evans- so, I am having a list of 15 students who will go on the camp in the forest for the search of biodiversity and make a report on them... And if anyone whose name is in list says no..they will be suspended...

Students- OK ma'am..

Evans- so the names are vaishnavi rao, abhishek nigam, Riya(random name),jaijeet singh,reem, aman(random name),ashi Singh, vishal(random name), Siddharth nigam ,avneet kaur, saloni(random name), Faisal sheikh,jannat, namriti(random name) and Nina(random name)
Am I clear!?

Students- yes ma'am

Evans- so the trip will be tommorow.. More information about this will be sent to the selected students on mail..you all can go now..

(All student leaves....)

At Sid's side,

Reem - I am very excited..we all will go to there together and will have lots of fun..

Jan- do you remember how me and avu took pictures when we once went to Mauritius...
We are gonna do that..am I right avu...(she realizes what she said)

Jan- I am sorry.. But what will we do?? Even she is going with us..

Vai- don't take her name in front of me..

Abhi- cool down vai..

Jai- anyways we should go and start packing...

(Suddenly ashi comes)

Ashi- if you don't mind can I also join you because my name is also there in list..

Sid- no issues..you can join us...

Fai- somebody is excited to go out with his girlfriend...

Vai- but ashi(abhi interrupts her)

Abhi- no ifs and but vai...

Jai- OK now.. Let's go to attend other classes..

(Everyone went to their classes)

Meanwhile with avu,
Avu's POV,
God please help me...I am going to trip with my old friends..please give me courage to face them...I don't even have any other option ...OK..I have to go...I will go..I am strong..

(After this she leaves for her class)

(Everyone after attending their classes leaves for their home)

That's it for this chapter..

SHOUT OUT TIME...
abhisha101
kumari_magic
JayashriSolanke
dihalpati
nuzzu0009

Guys please do vote and comment because in the last chapter I got very bad amount of vote..

Do vote and comment so that I don't feel disappointed..

Do vote and comment to get a shout out..

Bye!!!