why..??(chapter-69)

(Rits the bullet on Avneet... Avneet was ready for her death)

Avu's POV,
I am Ready for my death...I am not scared because I will die or stuff like that but I was upset just because I will not be able to confess to love to sid. God!! Once I die please make sid move on from me.. And I even want to thank my friends who supported me everytime i was in problem...I love u all.. Mom and dad here I come to u.. I know mom dad you guys have missed me so I am coming to u for forever..

(Avu closed her eyes and was ready to feel the bullet...but she did not felt the bullet..she opened her eyes and saw sid on the ground with bullet near his heart)(she panicked)

Avu- sid...don't close your eyes.. Why did you take bullet for me... Are u insane..?? (She was crying)

Sid- how could I have let you die avu..you know how much I love you.. I love you avu...please say I love you to me so I can die peacefully..

Avu-(while crying) no sid... If you wanna hear that magical words from me then you have to live... I can't live without you sid...please sid..

(Rits saw every thing and was shocked)

Rits- sid... Why did you took the bullet which was meant for her...nope..you can't die.. If you will die then this avneet has no right to live..

Sid- please rits don't..

(Avu did not said anything because if sid is gonna die then she doesn't wants to live either)

(Rits pointed the gun again at avu but before she could shoot..diya and her team came and caught rits...)

Diya- avneet... You please go and take sid immediately to the hospital..I will take care of this rits...

(Diya's men helped Avu to take sid to the hospital..)

In the hospital,

Avu- doctor please see..he has got bullet in his body..please..

Doctor- sorry ma'am.. But this case is of bullets and stuff like that... So, we have to wait for the police to come...

Avu- (shouts) you know who I am..I am the avneet kaur... I can make sure u get fired this second..

(Doctor got scared so he immediately called his team and took sid to the operation theatre..)

(Avu called Abhi Bhai and Immediately called everyone to the Hospital)

(After some time everyone came)

Abhi- what happened avu..??

Vai- where is sid??

Jai- why are u crying Avu?

Reem- and why did u called us here?

Jan- is everything fine??

Fai- please avu..tell where is sid..??

Bhav- please avu.. Answer!!

(Avu explained the whole story to them.. After that she broke down crying..)

Abhi- (crying)-will sid be able to survive??

Avu- I am not sure..(crying)

Fai- its all your fault avneet..you are mafia queen then you must be knowing how to escape from the bullet but u didn't.. You knew that sid will take bullet for u and thats what happened...

Jan- what are u speaking fai..

Vai- are u out of your mind fai??

Fai- I am right... My brothers life is on danger because of her..

(Avu didn't wanted to defend herself because right Now all she cared was about was sid)

(Suddenly the doctor came out)(everyone went near him)

Bhav- how is sid?? Is he fine??

Doctor- no he is not..the bullet has entered his heart and because of that his heart is not functioning properly.. If we even remove the bullet his heart it will not work properly...

(Everyone was shocked listening this..avu felt numb)

Doctor- there is only one way to save him...

(Thats it for this chapters)
JayashriSolanke
NSK5666
nfsufdwwt
DevilQueen20
Sidneet_World13

Do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed..

Do vote and comment to get a shout out..

Bye!!!