proposal(chapter-67)

Both of them got ready and were very excited for the proposal...

Their outfits-

Avu went in the garden

Avu went in the garden.. She was amazed seeing the decorations..

 She was amazed seeing the decorations

(Avu thought that how lucky she is that she got a life partner like Siddharth who understands her

(Avu thought that how lucky she is that she got a life partner like Siddharth who understands her... Supports her in every situation and friends who are like her family... She was very happy that now her life has became sorted..)(she could not thank god enough for her life)

(As she moved forward she saw sid who was waiting for her)-

Sid- u are look very buetiful today...

Avu- and you are looking handsome today...

Avu- well sid can I ask you a question??

Sid- go ahead!!!

Avu- why do you love me sid??

Sid- ishq krne ki koi vjah nhi hoti h...bss ho jaati h(you don't need any reason to love, it happens on its own..)(anyone remember this dialouge??)

Avu- awww..my sid is so good at speaking cheesy lines...

Sid- accha avu..what can you do for me..

Avu- time will tell it to u sid....

Sid- accha now..listen to me..
(He bend his knees in front of avu and said)-
Sid- I don't know how and when I started loving you but when I realised it was the best moment of my life...when you laugh my heart even laughs with you ..I wanna be the reason for your laugh.. Earlier I used to think that why you came in my life...but now I can't imagine my life without you..the way you tease me..the way you irritate me is all now became the part of my life..I don't wanna that part to go from my life now... I know you are very strong to protect yourself ms. Mafia queen but then too I wanna protect you...not as a mafia king but as your sid..so will you my marry me??? Will you be ms.avneet Siddharth nigam for rest of your life?? Will you be the Queen of this king ??

Avu-that is the sweetest proposal I have ever got

(Sid immediately Stands up and then says)-

Sid- how many proposal have you got till now??

Avu- well..I lost the count..

Sid- but you are just mine...remember that..

(Avu blushes hearing that..)

Sid- I love you avu...I love u till the moon and back...

Avu- I love(she couldn't complete as sid's phone started ringing...)

(They saw it was john's call..avu forced sid to take the call..he accepted the call and put it on speaker...)

(Anyone ready to kill the author😂)

John- sorry sir..but rits escaped from the house..

(Sid and avu was shocked... Sid became angry and said)

Sid- I should not have asked you to do this work...I should have asked diya..john you are the most irresponsible person I have ever seen...you are fired...

(Saying this he hanged the call)-

Avu- who is diya..??

Sid- well is my very good friend.. And she is one of the capable and hardworking person I have ever met...

(Saying this he called diya)

That is it for this chapter..

SHOUT OUT TIME...
Sidneetxfairy
PMT_sidneet
SonaiMahato
sinixsidneet
kajalsinghania

Like only maximum 4 chapters are left guys..

Do vote and comment to get a shout out..

Do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed....

Bye!!!