back to india(chapter- 42)

Avu and bhav did some shopping for their friends...
After that they started packing their stuff...avu asked her p.a to say the pilot of her private jet to be ready in one hour because they have to fly to India and then hanged up the call...

Bhav- avu please don't worry...

Avu- I don't know bhav if I would be able to handle everything because there sid and ashi hates me like hell...

Bhav- but why are you forgetting that there are reem,jan,vai,fai,abhi and jai to love you and take care of you...

Avu- yes..you are right..I am the shadow... And I can't be scared of anyone..

Bhav- right..so let's go now....

Avu- okk!!!let's go

Avneet's outfit...

(They went to the airport..boarded her private jet...after some hours she landed in Delhi .....she took a car and then went to Nigam mansion...)

(Both were now standing outside the nigam mansion...)

Avu- are we sure.. We have to go inside??

Bhav- yes avu...you need to face sid...you only told that you don't need his trust to move further in you life...

Avu- OK!!so let's go inside..

(Avu and bhav went inside.. As soon as they went inside they were engulfed by hugs...)

Avu and bhav- leave us!!! We are not able to breathe..

(Then they parted the hug)

Reem- avu!! I have missed you like hell!!

Abhi- avneetayy now you have came so now I will make you eat so much that you will become fat..

Vai- right... And no one work until you are here..

Jai- avu you know they even stopped making pasta after you went...I was living without pasta for these two years
(Everyone chuckled)

Jan- you know avu we will go to shopping tommorow....

Fai- we missed you avu...

(Suddenly sid and ashi came...they were holding hands...avu felt jelous seeing it...sid became shock seeing avu and avu became nervous)

Sid- what are you doing at my house ms. Avneet??

Abhi- well its even my and vai's house...we invited her ..

Sid- you know what avneet... If you even dare to harm my loved ones now...I will make sure to kill you...

Avu- are you deaf or what??? I said I didn't killed anu and my parents...

Sid- and why can I trust you??

Avu- they why are you trusting ashi?? Did she even have any proofs and tell me one more thing if I was pushing her then why she didn't came and saved anu??

Ashi- because I was about to go and that's why I didn't saw ..

Sid- but ashi you said that you saw avu was pushing anu...

Ashi- (she was very nervous now) sid because of this girl you are doubting on me..

Avu- sid just think once...what would I get killing anu??she even told that I am her idol..then why I  would kill her....

{Sid was very confused right now...he was not sure that whom to trust}

{Suddenly he saw Ashi became unconscious...he forgot everything and lifted ashi in bridal style and put her in couch..he asked for water and then spilled it in Ashi's face...}

{After sometime ashi woke and sid said}

Sid- ashi are you fine?? What happened suddenly??

Ashi- idk sid..I want to rest right now..

(Sid took ashi to her room)(after that vai showed their rooms to avu and bhav)
(Once everyone left and avu was alone in her room avu started crying loudly)

(The room was soundproof)

Avu- why sid!!! Why don't you trust me!! Ashi killed anu...she is lying...( She sat in the corner and slept there only)

That's it for this chapter...

SHOUT OUT TIME..
sinixsidneet
dihalpati
asmatawfeeqa
SandhyaRajan3
niyaminnu
nuzzu0009
SonaiMahato
Sidneetian_130
kumari_magic
sidneetxstunnin
Kashishjain007
JayashriSolanke
NancyPrajapati26
AbhijeetMahadik3
tejashwinineelakanta

Sorry if I missed anyone's name

That's it for this chapter...

Do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed....

Do vote and comment to get a shout out....

Bye!!!