Sidneet..(chapter-57)

Avu- I love you sid...I can't live without you...

(Sid was shocked...his mind was not able to process anything.. After silence of two minutes he spoke...)-

Sid- avu...you are not in your senses that is why you are saying that..

Avu- its good that I am not in my senses...that is why I am able to confess my love for you..Siddharth nigam now you have to listen...I hated the fact I could not be with you.. I hated the fact that you trusted ashi over me... I hated the fact that you can hug rits but not me..you know I was jealous like hell when I saw saw you were feeding jalebi to rits with your own hand...I can't live without you..you know why I feel like this because I love you...but you don't love me back because you love that makeup ki dukaan rits... Do you know how much I blushed when somebody took your name and my name together...
Wait let me show you one thing...

(She showed her hand in which sid's name was written in her mehandi)

Avu- see..your name in my hand..you know I could have removed your name when the mehandi was wet..but I did not..because I love you...

(Saying this she started crying) (sid couldn't control avu because he was too shocked to react on avu's outbrust)(somewhere he was also feeling happy because avu loved him back)

Avu- I want to go home..

Sid- ohk..(he went outside and order his pa to bring a car near club.)

Now sid and avu were sitting in the car...avu was drunk so she was Not in her senses and sid was thinking about Avu confession while driving...

Avu- sid...you don't love me na.. I know it... I am ugly, irritating and selfish... Who will like me??

(Sid stopped the car and turned towards avu and said)-

Sid- no avu...you are wrong... You are the most buetiful, cheerful and kind hearted person I ever know..

Avu- then do u love me?

Sid- you will get the answer soon...my love...

Avu- I will forever be waiting for your answer sid...

(Sid smiled and gave a forehead kiss to avu...after that avu slept in the car only..once they reached home he carried avu in bridal style and brought her to her room ....he covered her with blanket and smiled..then went to her room....whole night he was thinking about Avu .....)

That's it for this chapter....

SHOUT OUT TIME....
NSK5666
RishuSingla1
NikitaSingh744
sounpriya
viraj12
AbhijeetMahadik3
@ayushaggarwal442

Do vote and comment if you wanna be next...

Please do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed..

Bye!!