avu is innocent(chapter-49)

Avu woke up in dark room..she could not see anything... She was feeling weak..then she realised she was tied up in ropes...she used all her strength to get free from the ropes but it went in vain...suddenly the room door opening a boy...he switched the light on and he said-

Boy- well...well..well..who do we have here..mafia queen also known as ak also known as shadow also known as avneet kaur..

Avu- well if you think I am scared right now and I will plead you to leave me then you are wrong..

Boy-well I didn't expected that...you know your lover boy is looking for you since five hours..

Avu- sorry to burst your bubble but I don't have any lover boy.

Boy-well isn't mafia king your lover boy..

Avu- nope....

Boy- anyways he is searching for you and if I will kill you then I will be indirectly dead and you will be directly dead...

Avu- if you knew I am shadow then why you didn't you directly kidnapped me??

Boy- I wanted you to reveal your truth from your own mouth...now wait...I wanna call mafia king because I have relations with both of since a very long time and know I want to reveal some truth so he can die in guilt...

(He calls sid and puts the phone on speaker)

(Sid receives the call and said)

Sid- who is it?

Boy- kidnapper of your lover girl..

Sid- where is avu...??is she fine??dare to do something with her and I will break your bones...

Boy- chill down...right now she is fine..but I don't know till when she will be fine...

(Avu shouts from behind )

Avu- can I get a coffee with less sugar...

Boy- you just Shut up!! You are not at any restaurant...

Avu- yup!! You are right  I am with comedians...

Boy- anyways king where was I...yup, so let me tell you a story...

Sid- i am not interested...

Boy-- dare to say that and my boys will shoot her right now..

Avu- shoot me!! Who told that I am scared??

Sid- avu can you just shut up!! Here your life is at stake and you are messing with him...you continue with your story..

Boy- do you remember some months back you got to know avneet killed your parents..

Sid- I remember...

Boy - so the twist is she did not hit the car and burned in the one in which your family was there..my men were there in the car..she burned the car in which my men's were there... Actually I hit and burned that car in which your family was there.. But when you asked her as she didn't check who was there inside it she thought she killed your parents... Ooh god!!she was innocent...

(Sid and avu both were shocked... Avu went numb hearing that she was innocent.. She was happy that she did not killed their friends parents... On the other hand sid was very guilty)

Sid- why did you do this??

Boy- well..I wanted to be mafia king and you took my position so..its just revenge..now, moving further do you remember Avneet's mom and dad plane got crashed.. I was the one who did it and then I sent forum vaghela to you guys and then she made a story and you all trusted her...

(Avu was crying now listening to all this and sid was drowned in the ocean of guilt)

That's it for this chapter...

SHOUT OUT TIME...
SandhyaRajan3
KhanHumera7
DevilQueen20
LohitDasLohitDas
JayashriSolanke
Sidneetxfairy
niyaminnu
AbhijeetMahadik3
Kashishjain007
SonaiMahato
dihalpati
nuzzu0009
MinaxiGhangas
Sidneetian_130
SriVidhyaSuresh9
queenhood825
sidneet_bliss_love
Anshikamishra825(I am not able to tag you...idk why)

Sorry if I missed anyone's name...

Do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed...

Do vote and comment to get a shout out..

Bye!!!