sidneet(chapter- 54)

Avu- guards!! Stop it..no more shocks...

Guard- but sid sir has given me order and I can't deny his order...

Avu- well you have to go as it is mafia's Queen order...otherwise u know how much I love to kill people..

Guard- ohk!! Ma'am I will go..

(The guard went and now ashi and avu were alone in their room...)

Avu- why ashi..why did you do this..??

(Ashi started crying and said)

Ashi- I am sorry avu but I did not have any other choice...

Avu- what do you mean??

Ashi- they were blackmailing me that if I did not do whatever they said then they will kill my parents and I can't imagine my life without my parents..I am so sorry but it was not in my hands...I am saying the truth.. Please trust me..

Avu-then you should have came to me..I would have helped you..

Ashi- I was scared...scared of loosing my loved ones..please trust me..

Avu- I trust you..

Ashi- thank you avu...

Avu- you can leave this house...I don't want to torcher you..I will handle sid but promise me if they try to do anything with you, you are surely gonna tell me..

Ashi- I promise..

(Avu untied the ropes and ashi stood up..she was too weak to walk so avu helped ashi to exit through main door and ordered one of her men to drop her safely)

Before going ashi said,

Ashi- avu thank you for everything you did to me..

Avu- your most welcome..

Ashi- and avu please save sid from that rits... She is
Not a good person...

(Saying this ashi left)

(Avu entered the house and as soon as avu entered she heard sid shouting)

Avu- sid...what happened??

Sid- ashi is not there in her torchure room...

Avu- I know..

(Sid was shocked but avneet explained everything... Suddenly rits came and said)-

Rits- sidoo ...see bad she is...she is taking your decision.. Why is she at your house..

Avu-miss whatever you are..I don't want to know what you think about me..and can you just keep your mouth shut up!! I did what was right so I do not need your opinion...

Rits- how dare u..

Avu- I dared...what will you do Now...?

Sid- its ok avneet!!! Whatever you did was right...ashi was just a victim...

Avu- thank you did for believing in me...

(Rits was getting jealous)

(Avu was about to go when sid said)-

Sid- avneet!! Did I forgot to mention that you were looking pretty today...

Avu- thank you..and yes be ready because after an hour mehandi will be there...

(Avu was very happy as sid complimented him)

That is it for this chapter..

SHOUT OUT TIME...
Khushi_5
dihalpati
KumarIndia
AbhijeetMahadik3
rishasharma8710
anushkamalakar23
NancyPrajapati26
Priyankasharma214(I am not able to tag you)

Guys do vote and comment if your want to be next as I will be randomly choosing some names!for shout out..

Do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed...

Do vote and comment to get a shout out...

Bye!!!