sassy avu(chapter-43)

(After sometime vai called everyone to have dinner so avu woke up..took a shower and then changed into comfortable clothes...after that she went downstairs and saw everyone was waiting for her)

Avu- sorry for being late!!

Sid- well you have killed many people and you didn't even said sorry at that time...then why are you saying sorry now...

Avu- sid...are we really starting this again??? I have told you millions of time that I have not killed anu....why are you not able to understand??

Abhi- leave it avneetayy and sid...please let's have our dinner peacefully...

(Avu saw that every seat was occupied except the one which was in front of sid...so, she went and sat there...)

Reem- so tommorow we all are going for shopping as from day after tommorow the function of wedding are starting...and avu and bhav you are also joining us..

Avu- bhav will go with you... I don't wanna go...

Sid-even I have work tommorow... So I can't go...

Vai- sid and avu if you both will not go then I will make abhi sleep in the balcony...

(Everyone started laughing and Abhi was scared like hell)

Abhi- please avu and sid...come with us for shopping... I don't wanna sleep in balcony..

Sid- ok !!! I am coming..

Avu- alright... Even I am coming..

Abhi- thanks guys..

Bhav- avu!!!don't forget to eat your medicine..

Fai- which medicine avu??

[Even sid was curious to know because as much as he knew avu didn't like eating medicine]

Jai- how about we go to club tonight??

Abhi- what a fantastic idea jai
(Vai glared at abhi)

Jan- yes..let's hit the club tonight...

Avu- but I don't drink..

Bhav- so you can drink soft drinks..

Reem- OK so we will meet downstairs in one hour after getting ready...??

All- OK..!!

Ashi- mind if I join you guys..??

(Vai was about to say yes but sid said)

Sid- no... You can join us...

Jan- I am going to get ready...

(Everyone went to get ready)

After 1 hour everyone came downstairs... Only Avu was not downstairs...all the boys were lost in their girls except sid as he was using his phone ashi was drooling over sid..bhav was waiting for avu...

Their outfits-