revenge starts now..(chapter-25)

At nigam mansion,

Jan- Di, you must have misunderstood because I know avu..she loves her mom and dad very much...

Forum- even I was shocked when I got to know about it..

Sid- can we know who you are??

Forum- well I am like a sister to avu, reem, jan, vai..

Sid- see, let me come to the point because I won't beat around the bush... How did you got to know that avneet killed her parents??

(Forum started coughing and fai again went and brought water)

(Forum drank the water and said):

Forum- so I went to kaur mansion and when I entered I saw avu seriously talking with a men who had gun in his hand so I his behind pillar and thought to eavesdrop and what I heard shocked me till the core..avneet was asking the mens to do something which can crash the  plane in which his mom and dad are there and then when the men asked the reason she said they got to know that she killed all your parents(Sid's , reem's etc) and her parents were telling her that they will expose avneet in front of the world so she ordered her men to kill her parents..

Reem- I never in my life thought that she could be like this..

(Jan started crying and said)

Jan- avu how can you change this much...

Vai- I hate ms. Avneet kaur nandra from nowonwards.. She is dead to me..

Sid- she should be ashamed of herself... For being in profit how can someone do like this...

Fai- but what about uncle and Aunty's body ??

Forum- well..she told her men's to burn the body..

Jai- I never knew that a person could stoop so low...

Sid- l guess we have more thing against avneet right now..which increased our hatred for her..

Vai- guys...its not the time to cry...its time to take revenge for uncle and Aunty

All- yes!! We all will take revenge for uncle and Aunty ...they need to get justice...

That's it for this chapter..
SHOUT OUT TIME..
DevilQueen20
sinixsidneet
dihalpati
AbhijeetMahadik3
kumari_magic
JayashriSolanke

Guys please do vote and comment because this plot is taking lot of time and effort
And even do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed..

Will update tomorrow...

Bye!!!!