rits is exposed(chapter-65)

As soon as everyone opened the door they saw avu crying in a corner and she was shivering and the worst part was that she was holding a knife.. Immediately seeing her bhav said-

Bhav- she is having a panic attack...sid..you need to snatch the knife from avu's hand..otherwise she is definetly gonna cut her hand..

Sid-ok!!! Wait I am gonna take it from backside..

(He went and snatched the knife from her hand and threw it and the hugged avu tightly and said)-

Sid- don't worry avu... I am here...nothing will happen to u you...

(Listening to Sid's voice she gets relaxed and said)-

Avu- please sid... I love you.. Please leave rits..please don't propose her

(Sid gets shocked hearing this..but still he manages himself and said)-

Sid- I will never leave you..I promise..

(Avu falls asleep in  sid's arm only...he picked up in bridal style and made her sleep on the bed)(after that he asked everyone to meet him in the hall...)(after sometime every one came and said)-

Sid- bhav..did u meet avu after sangeet..

Bhav- yes...I met her after both of your date

(Sid became shocked because both of them never went to date because rits told him that avu was busy with her meeting)(on the other side rits was sweating )

Sid- what did avu told you..

Bhav- she told me that she enjoyed the date..

(Sid understood everything... He understood why Avu was beheaving like that)

Sid- so ms. Rits...are u gonna accept what you did or should I use my own way..

(Rits tried to run but vai,jan and Reem caught her)

Rits- leave me!!

Sid- not so easily darling...(to fai) fai bring my gun..

Fai- why do I have to bring everything...can't you bring at your own... I am tired dude...(dramatically)

(Sid glared at him and fai gulped and brought the gun)

Sid(pointing the gun on rits)-so.. Are you gonna tell me now??

Rits- I am telling... Please don't kill me...so I actually I love you and when you said that you love avu and you are gonna propose her I was not able to bear that...so I made a plan..I stole your phone when you were getting ready and when you were waiting for avu I intentionally came and fell on the pool...when you were trying you save me by giving me oxygen avu came at that time and thought we were kissing.. And because of that she went from there crying and then I lied to u that avneet was busy in the meeting so she can't come..I am sorry sid...I did this because I love u..

Thats it for this chapter

SHOUT OUT TIME
sidneet_bliss_love
KanishkaDogne
Priyankasharma214 (I am Not able to tag u)
sidneetxfanfic13
@hemalatachoudhary0(I am not able to tag you)

Do vote and comment to get a shout out

Do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed..

Bye!!!