killer avu???(chapter-24)

At the nigam mansion,

Reem- ooh god!! I can't believe that uncle and aunty are no more... (she starts crying badly)

Vai- you know what abhi they always treated us as our children... (She starts sobbing)

Jan- they never made us feel left out... We loved them as our parents only....

Sid- I am still in shock... I can't believe...

(Suddenly vai became unconscious and collapsed on the ground)

Abhi-(shouts)- someone bring water...

(Fai ran and brought a glass of water)

(Abhi sprinkled some water on vai's face and after sometime vai woke up)

Vai- avu needs us right now... We need to go to help her..

Jan- yes, we need to go and console her...

Jai- but, she did wrong with you...

Sid- I know she did wrong but we all should go and console her cause she does not have anyone to support her at this time and she can go in depression and take a wrong step...

Abhi- sid is right..she needs us right now..we have to  go ..I may not be able to forgive her but I will support her..

Vai- yes..we all our going there just for uncle and aunty and for the sake of humanity.....

(All were about to leave for avu's mansion but suddenly a voice stopped them)

Someone- no one will go there...

Sid- who is it??

Reem- Forum Di...
(All girls went and hugged forum vaghela and started crying badly)

Introducing....

Forum vaghela- avu, reem, vai and jan consider her as their elder sister....(more about her will be revealed in the upcoming chapters)

(Jan parted the hug and said)

Jan- but why will we not go there???

Forum- because she only killed amandeep and Sonia...

Vai- what????avu killed her own parents...?

Forum - yes..she did...

(Everyone became shocked)

That's it for this chapter....

SHOUT OUT TIME..
DevilQueen20
sinixsidneet
dihalpati
JayashriSolanke
Kashishjain007
AbhijeetMahadik3
kumari_magic

Guys please do vote and comment because the new plot is taking lot of time and effort .....so, please do vote and comment so that I don't feel disappointed

Hope you will enjoy the new plot...

Do vote and comment to get a shout out..

Bye!!!!