fearless sidneet(chapter-47)

There were sounds of firing coming from all direction... Everyone were scared except sidneet... Suddenly they saw ten to fifteen people with guns entering at the restaurant...
Avu and sid were helping people to escape through emergecy exit..
they were successful to make everyone escape from the exit ...even they ordered there friends to go from there...they both were even about to escape when they saw a lady with her child was unconscious on the ground.. They were going to help them..

Suddenly one of the men snatched a little girl from her mom and said-

Men- shadow if you are here then surrender yourself or this lil kid will be dead...

(Sid was shocked listening the word shadow as only he,avu, the unconscious lady and kid was there)

Men-i will count till 3...if you don't come out...then assume this kid is dead..

(Sid and avu couldn't do anything as the girl was at gun point)

Men- one...

(Avu was scared that should she reveal her identity in front of sid)

Men-two....

{Avu thought that she couldn't let the girl die}

Men- th..(before he could say further Avu said)

Avu- I surrender....leave that girl...she has nothing to do with these things..

(Sid was shocked... He couldn't imagine in even his dreams that avu was shadow)

Men- cool...follow me..

Sid- no avu...you are not doing this...

Avu- no sid..just shut up....I don't want a innocent to die...

(The lil girl was still at the gunpoint...so, even of avu wanted to snatch the gun and kill him only..she couldn't)

Avu- you only said na sid that I am killer and I deserve this...so let me go...

(Sid started to fight with the men's..as soon as she saw the girl was not in the gunpoint she freed herself and killed that guy only with his gun...)
(They two were fighting  with the men's...suddenly sid got a bullet in his arm so he felt weak...and because of that a guy came and knocked him unconscious)
(Avu got distracted because of this the other men knocked her unconscious...)

(They lifted avu and then shifted her in car)

That's it for this chapter....

SHOUT OUT TIME..
asmatawfeeqa
sinixsidneet
dihalpati
kumari_magic
niyaminnu
Sidneetian_130
Kashishjain007
itz_mishaa_
NancyPrajapati26
nuzzu0009
sidneet_bliss_love
SonaiMahato
YashviSharma2
nfsufdwwt
JayashriSolanke
Sidneetxfairy
DevilQueen20
Khushi_5
AbhijeetMahadik3
SandhyaRajan3
SriVidhyaSuresh9

Sorry if I missed any name...

Do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed...

Do vote and comment to get a shout out..

Bye!!!