villain rits(chapter-68)

(Sid called diya)-

Diya- hi sid!!!so,how did u remembered me today??

Sid- I want your help diya..

Diya-speak!! What happened??

Sid- so..do u remember rits of our college.. I want you to track her location and then you go to that location and find her and then bring to my mafia house and then lock her...I am asking you because I trust you..please do it as soon as possible..

Diya-ohk!! Your work will be done..

(Saying this she hanged up the call...suddenly avu spoke)

Avu- sid rits is here...(pointing towards a direction)

(Sid saw the direction in which avu was pointing)(they saw rits holding a gun and pointing the gun towards avu..)

Sid- are u insane rits..put the gun down..listen to me..please..don't do anything stupid...otherwise you have to pay for it.

Rits- I am already paying it by loosing you sid..if I can't get you then not even this avu can get you..she has to die..she don't have any right to have you in her life..you deserve me not her..if i cant get you because of her then she has to die so that we can live happily ever after... I want to be your Queen.. I love u sid... I deserve all your property, riches and comfort and I am not getting that because of her.. She deserve to die sid... I can't let sidneet be forever...please understand me..I love u..

Avu- rits..I am not scared of death...get that in your mind because the day I decided to be mafia queen I knew I will be keeping my life on stake... And talking about sid..you don't like her..its just an attraction rits...try to understand.. You love his money not him...you will be in a relationship with him then you will be trapped in a loveless relationship.. Do u want it???

Rits- its non of your concern avneet... I will handle it once u will die..I will make sure your body doesn't even goes for funeral...

Sid- enough rits...I can't let u talk rubbish things about my avu...I don't love you..why don't you get  it??

Rits- you will soon learn to love me sid..like after she dies...so bye bye avu... Have a save journey to hell...

(She shot the bullet towards avu)

Thats it for this chapter....

SHOUT OUT TIME..
sidneet_bliss_love
SidneetXJoyi
ShashiPareek1
YashviSharma2
KomalSharma706

Do vote and comment to get a shout out..

Do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed...

Bye!!!