jai and pasta(chapter-63)

As soon as Reem entered jai's room she saw jai was eating pasta..she literally started hating pasta because of jai..she felt jealous because jai loved pasta more then her... As soon as jai saw her he became nervous and said-

Jai- actually I was busy in my wedding so I did not got any chance to eat pasta..

Reem- are u insane or what!! You should be there talking with because I am your wife but here you are...eating pasta..

Jai- aree... I thought it will take time to u to come so that is why and you know I can't live without pasta..

Reem- then why did u married me at the first place..if all you wanted was pasta...I can't tolerate you jai anymore... You know what...I am going... Enjoy your first night with pasta...

Jai- sorry na reem..I promise once I will finish this pasta I will talk to u...

Reem- you know what?? I am not going anywhere because of you and your pasta... You are the one who is going out...

(She dragged jai by his coller and threw him out of the room and closed the door in front of his face)
(Jai was not able to understand that why reem became so angry)

(Suddenly sid was passing by..he saw jai was sleeping outside the door with pasta in his hands) (he was confused so he waked jai up and said)-

Sid- what happened to my baby brother?? Why are u sleeping outside the room??

Jai- when reem came in the room I was eating pasta and she saw it and became angry and threw me out of my room..

(Sid started laughing like maniac)

Sid- no worries...I will give you my room to sleep...

(Jai went to sids room..sid thought that he should talk to Avu once..as soon as he was outside he saw that avu's room door was open..he peeked and saw avu crying...he could not control and entered the room..avu was shocked seeing him)-

Avu- what are u doing here..??

Sid- why are you crying??

Avu- well... You know the reason.. Don't play with my emotions again..

Sid- avu...what are you talking about... I am not able to understand..??

Avu- don't you dare to call me with the avu name..its ms. Kaur for you mr nigam..

Sid- why are saying this...??

Avu- you are such a great actor mr. Nigam... Please go from here..I don't wanna see your face..

Sid- I do not get anything??

Avu(screams)-leave from here

(Sid knew that if he will stay longer then Avu's condition will become worse so he left from there and avu was crying like hell...)

Thats it for this chapter..

SHOUT OUT TIME...
KhanHumera7
Sidneetian_130
viditxx
RMVK1913
neetkaarth13xdivya

Do vote and comment if you wanna be next...

Do vote and comment to get a shout out..

Bye!!!