✨2✨

Ignore my mistakes please!!🙏
____________________

"Promise me Kookie.....promise me that you will not come looking for us?''

Jungkook was recalling his hyung's last words. He was waiting for his flight to board as he is going to America.He is going to bring his hyung back to korea.

He felt bad because he lied to his parents that he is going to America, that he wants to do masters in business before taking over his dad's company.

He never wanted to be a CEO in the first place.He always thought that his hyung will be the new CEO after his dad.

But he was not aware of the events of the past that had happened when he was in hostel.He had never thought even in his nightmares that his happy family was going through the harsh circumstances when he was partying with his friends.

While he was lost in his thoughts, he heard the final call for the passengers to board. He picked his things and proceed to check in.

After entering in plane, jungkook search for his seat mentioned in tickets before settling in it, he put his luggage in the cargo hold.

He once again started thinking about his hyung.When he came back from hostel he didn't find him at home. when he asked his mom about his hyung,she said that he left us.She also told jungkook not to talk about his brother in front of his father.

He was hella confused as why everyone is avoiding the topic.When no one answered his question, he asked his grandma and she told that his Dad has thrown hyung out of the house.

He was puzzled. it was unbelievable because Dad loved him a lot then why would he do that.He asked his grandmother to clarify and tell him the whole story that had happened back when he was at hostel.

After knowing the whole truth,it was hard to believe that Dad throw hyung out of the house because he dared to love someone, someone from the same gender, And in his eyes it was a mistake which is not forbidden.

No one in the family knows about him. Where he went after leaving the house? Jungkook couldn't  believe that his father did that to his brother.
Hyung always loved him more than anything but what Dad did to him?

He was aware of how upset his mom is without his hyung.He felt bad for his mom,coz of his dad's foolishness everyone is upset and thats when he promised his mom that he will bring his hyung back to where his family is.

He promised his mom but how he will bring his hyung bach when he himself doesn't know where he lives now. When he came to remember about his hyung's bestfriend min kyu. He was sure that he will get his hyung's address from there and he was right, he convinced his hyung's bestfriend and he got the address.

That is why he is here... in this aeroplane, going to America.

Jungkook was again lost thinking how he will convience his brother to come back to korea with him.When a air hostess visits him to ask if he need anything bring him out of his thoughts

He politely denies that he doesn't need anything.He was happy coz after almost 9 years he is going to meet his brother in some hours. He went to sleep to stop his mind from thinking .

He was sleeping peacefully for almost  nine hours. His sleep was disturbed by the call from the pilots that they are going to land.

After checking out and collecting his luggage he exits the airport.
He closed his eyes and inhaled the fresh air of Seattle. It was a great change. He was already feeling comfortable to his new environment.

His already booked cab was waiting for him at the exit of arrivals. He took a deep breath and hopped in the backseat. He looked out of the window and again lost in his thoughts.