✨48✨

IGNORE MY MISTAKES PLEASE!!

________________

THIRD PERSON POV -

It was two days later when Taehyung was coming back from Jungkook's apartment after a steamy makeout session. He entered the house and tried to tip toe to his room quitely without anyone noticing him but his plan failed when kitchen's light flicker to bring the whole apartment to a dim light.

" Ahem...where are you coming from taebear?" Taehyung bit his lip and cursed internally before turning around to face a calm jin who was leaning on the kitchen counter with his arms gently crossed on his chest with a raised eyebrow.

" Umm...I- I was at Jung..umm..JK' s place. We were working on some college stuff t-together..yeahh..!!" Taehyung lied which of course didn't convince a suspicious Jin.

" Oh...So how did it go?" Jin asked again.

" W-What?"

" Your college stuff taebear...how did it go?...did you guys completed that?" Jin asked calmly.

" Yeah...that w-went fine Hyung!!..."

" Hmm...what college stuff were you working together?from what i know...you guys are majoring in totally different subjects...No?" The blond gulped thickly at that.

" It w-was a part of extra curricular activities Hyung!!.." Taehyung tried to cover up his previous lie.

" Ohh i see...is that why there is a godamn hickey on your neck taebear... because of that extra curricular activity you were working with JK?" Jin asked blankly and the blonde's eyes widen in shock.

" W-What?.....ho-...I-I mean... that's not a hickey H-Hyung...a mosquito must have bitten me and it turned red..."

" Oh...that must be a quite muscular mosquito then..." Jin said smiling teasingly and the blonde understood that he got caught red handed so he scratched the back of his neck and smiled awkwardly.

" Hyung!!!....why are you teasing me when you know?" The blonde whined and Jin couldn't control his laughter after seeing the red face of his little baby tiger.

" I thought you will tell me yourself when the right time comes but you seem like you didn't plan to tell me anything soon so i couldn't wait for so long....anyways.....is he a good kisser?" Jin teased further.

" Hyunggg!!!!!.....please..." Blonde's face turned beet red by now.

" Okay sorry....but tell me everything in detail. You know how much i love gossiping.." Jin said sitting at a chair on dining table so the blonde was forced to take a seat next to him.

" Where is Joonie Hyung?" Taehyung asked nervously.

" Ah...he is sleeping as he got extra tired in the office today...forget that and start with the story..." Jin asked excitedly.

" First promise me Hyung, you won't tell anything to Joonie Hyung!!"

" Okay taebear, its your relationship so it must be your decision when you want to tell him. I am not gonna tell him anything." Jin replied assuringly.

" It's not only my relationship Hyung!!...it is way more then that...." Blonde said looking at Jin in the eyes and it made Jin a bit nervous.

" The boy next door, Jk, is not some stranger Hyung. He is someone you know from years." Taehyung stopped to see jin's reaction whose eyebrows were furrowed in confusion.

" What do you mean, Tae?"

" Come with me...." Taehyung grabbed Jin's hand and pulled him to go out of the apartment