✨21✨

Ignore my mistakes please!!🙏

___________________________

THIRD PERSON POV-

It was about three days later when Jimin called him.

''Hey Taetae, I am on my way to your building, be ready......''

''No Chim, wait...see, you don't have to come all the way here to pick me up for college. I know my house is in totally opposite direction from our college, So I will come with JK......'' Taehyung explained him in short.

Yes, The three days were well spent by the two. They have become close now. The brunette takes the blue haired boy with himself to the college. Taehyung realised that how wrong he was about the other. He always thought of the other as an arrogant and self centred person, while on the other hand, the brunette was totally different. He was sweet, caring and very responsible person and he was liking this JK who is a totally different person.

When Jimin heard the other saying that he quickly checked his phone to see if he has dialed a wrong number but no, the number was right. It means, it was Tae who was saying all those things which he just heard.

''Wait.....am I missing something?......Are you alright Tae, Don't tell me you hit your head in a wall? Jimin said still shocked.

''I am good Chim, and Yes....There are a lot of things you are missing. I was waiting for you to be free so that I can tell you everything in detail.'' Taehyung said smiling.

''Wait.....are you also his fanboy now?.....Or, do you also have a crush on him?....No, wait....Had he played some black magic on you?.....How is it possible?...you are saying that you will come with JK??.Wait....am I dreaming?.....Shit!!.It hurts, that means it is not a dream. It is so confusing Taetae....'' Jimin started rambling while the blue haired male shook his head laughing at his friend's unstoppable queries.

''Relax Chim, There is something which if I tell you now, you will crash your car on the road, So I can't risk it telling to you now.'' Tae said increasing the suspense.

''What is it Tae, please tell me...you know that until you tell me, i will keep imagining the weirdest possibilities....please please!!.pretty please" Jimin said pouting and making puppy eyes like the blue haired male can see him from the other side of the phone.

''First, stop your car by the side of the road. and yes one more thing...i will only say a single sentence now, and you will have to wait for later to ask the whole story. I know you, once you get excited, you become persistent to know the whole damn story.'' Taehyung said while walking out of his room to leave for the college as the brunette must be waiting for him outside his apartment.

''Okay, Okay, soulmate promise...Now tell me quickly!!'' Jimin said stopping his car by the road because he himself knows quite well if Tae has asked him to stop then the news must be pretty big.

'' So, the breaking news is.....'' Tae stopped in mid and controlled his laugh.

''What....come on,,,say it Tae...'' Jimin said excitedly.

''Okay....so i was saying that.....'' He again cut himself.

''What Tae....Don't make me wait for too long, you know that my stomach will start to do flips in suspense.'' Jimin whined again.

'' Oh!!...sorry Chim...I was saying that me and JK......''

''You and JK...??''

''Me and JK are.....''

''KIM TAEHYUNG!!...Don't you dare play with me..''

''MeandJKarefriendsnow!!'' Taehyung said in one breathe and listened carefully to hear any moment but it didn't came. He thought what if his best friend fainted. He is in his car and nobody is with him, what if he get suffocated lying unconscious in his car.