✨5✨

Third person POV-

It was a weekend so the brunette decided to head out and have some fun. He has never been here before and the weather here is quite good so he changed into some casual clothes. He was about to head out when his phone ring. He took it out to see that his father was calling him. He thought what could be the reason as his father is calling him this early.

"Hey jungkook.....how r u son?"

"I am handsome as always dad....."

"Hahaha!!!!......of course son,after all u got these from me.."

"Oh come on dad.....everyone knows that i resemble mom...."

" Ok ok....sorry....but i am still more handsome than u"

"You bet??.....i would like to burst your happy bubble dad"

" Let's leave it for some other time...i called u to tell u something."

" What's it dad?..... everything all right"

" Everything is fine son...... actually i have a gift for you. You went there to major in business so that u can take over our company...so i thought i should gift u something."

" Oh really!!!.....what is it dad??"

"Don't worry...you are gonna love it son....Go downstairs and it is at the parking lot of your building."

" Don't tell me u brought my favourite car for me!!!"

"Hahaha!!!!.....i guess u got that right....now go and enjoy your weekend."

" I love you dad.....u know that, right?"

" Yeah,i know son....and i love u too."

His father cut the call and jungkook was dancing in excitement. He never told his father that he wants that car...but as always his father surprised him. His father always take care of each and every small thing of the brunette. He picked up his wallet and glasses and opened the door of his apartment and head out.

" You are so clumsy joonie....you can't do even a single thing without breaking or messing it."

A handsome boy with broad shoulders was scolding someone who was standing there with his head hung low in guilt and all the oranges were scattered there on the corridor. The other male was standing in front of the other with broad shoulders who was back facing the brunette which made it unable for the brunette to see their faces. He felt like he had heard this voice somewhere but couldn't get where?.....

" I am sorry jinnie....you know that i don't do it on purpose."

The other male sighed and came to the side to pick up the oranges and that's when the brunette was left speechless and stunned.

His hyung was there in front of him but he couldn't move neither speak a word. He felt like his feet were glued to the ground and his eyes filled with happy tears. He wanted to call his hyung and hug him but he felt very distant. His hyung has became so mature and even more handsome then before.

He kept standing there for some time staring at his hyung with happy eyes. Finally he decided to go towards the two males

" You always say that Joonie but does the same thing again. Now, can't u even hold a bag of oranges carefully. Now see." Jin said to namjoon irritatedly pointing towards the fallen oranges.

" But i never let u fall Jinnie" namjoon tried to calm the angry bird oh sorry angry jin down. But his attempt backfired when the other got even more angry.

"Don't try to change the topic.....now pick all these oranges and come to the apartment." Jin said to namjoon making the other pout. He sat down to pick them when the brunette approached them laughing. He was trying to control his laughter but failed miserably when his confident and genius hyung was getting scolded like a small child.