✨36✨

Ignore my mistakes please...🙏

_______________________

THIRD PERSON POV-

They both went to Jungkook's apartment from the café. Taehyung entered the passcode and they both entered. As soon as they entered, Jungkook hugged the blue haired boy from behind and placed his chin on the other's shoulder.

'' So......are you still hungry?'' Jungkook asked looking at the blue haired boy who was now leaned on the brunette's hard chest.

'' umm....A lot.'' Taehyung replied.

'' Really?....but I thought you were full as you literally ate me out there.'' Jungkook teased the other still back hugging him.

'' You are saying that to me?....You were behaving like you have been hungry since birth. I lost my breathe, you know that?'' Taehyung raised his eyebrow freeing himself from brunette's arm and turned around.

'' You can say that I was hungry for those delicious lips of yours since birth.'' Jungkook said smirking and Taehyung hit his chest.

'' You are very perverted.''

'' Only for you....''

'' Stop this now....I am hungry and I want to eat something tasty.'' Taehyung said walking towards the kitchen.

'' I will order a take out then as I think both of us really can't cook that well.'' Jungkook said taking out his phone to order food.

'' No....Let's just cook something ourselves. It will be fun.'' Taehyung said excitedly.

'' I am already telling you I am not good at cooking. The most I can do is make coffee and warm my food. Don't blame me if I make a mess here.'' Jungkook said explaining himself.

''Oh come on baby....we can still try.'' Taehyung said in a flirting tone.

'' well....You should not forget that I am not a baby here....sweetheart.'' Jungkook counter attacked.

'' Really....then what you are...a grown up baby?'' Taehyung chuckled.

'' If you want....you can call me daddy, Tae'' Jungkook said and as usual Taehyung became red as tomato.

'' I think we will continue it later, let's make something eatable first.'' Taehyung said roaming his eyes in the kitchen to look where all the ingredients are placed. It was becoming hard to continue this discussion any further for the blue haired boy.

'' Okay....what are we gonna cook?'' Jungkook asked now diverting his attention to the cooking.

'' What about Kimchi?'' Taehyung asked.

'' Ummm.are you sure we can cook that?''

'' We can at least try.'' Taehyung said determined.

'' Ok....let's start then.'' Jungkook said wearing a bunny apron and handing an additional apron to Taehyung. They both started bringing out the ingredients. Jungkook took out the vegetable from the fridge to wash them. He took out the chopping board to cut the cabbage. He was cutting the vegetables so carefully that his eyes were double their original size. He had never done this kind of work so his inexperienced hands were trembling a little.

Taehyung took out the other ingredients and started making a paste of spices.

'' Ouchh!!...'' Jungkook shouted and Taehyung left everything he was doing and came to the brunette. He saw the brunette's finger bleeding. He didn't waste a single second and took the bleeding finger in his mouth to stop the bleeding.