✨15✨

Ignore my mistakes please!!🙏
____________

Jungkook and Yoongi were sitting around a table in the corner They both were holding the glass of alcohol but not taking a sip from it. Occasionally one or two girls would come to the brunettte and ask to dance with him but he was declining to every offer. The girls were trying hard to seduce him, they would try to rub his arm in a flirty way or bend down to his level just to show their cleavage, but the brunette was not paying any attention to them.

His eyes were focused only in one direction. He would occasionally take a glance at the blue haired male who was chatting and drinking with his best friend.

This time when he turned to look at the other, Jimin waved his hand high in the air to catch his attention. The brunette waved him back which made the silver haired boy jump in happiness that his crush noticed him.

When the brunette looked at the jumping and excited male he smirked.

" So dramatic" the brunette commented.

" No, i think he is cute!!.." Yoongi retorted.

" Really??..." The brunette asked in shock and stood up.

" Where are you going?" Yoongi asked ignoring his previous question.

" To have some fun...." The brunette said and walked towards the two best friends.

The blue haired male saw the brunette coming towards him and he became nervous. Why?? He don't know. He averted his eyes and started to talk to his best friend but his mind was still screaming inside. He was not ready to talk to the brunette. Why? He don't know.

The brunette reached there and greeted them.

" Hey beautiful!!" Jungkook said while looking at the blue haired male who didn't respond.

" Hi hottie" Jimin exclaimed.

" You look beautiful babe....." The brunette said to Jimin still looking at the blue haired boy in search of some reaction which didn't come.

" Thanks JK.....You too look handsome" Jimin said but jungkook ignored him. He tilted his head and eyed the blue haired male.

" May i know the reason for the frown at such a beautiful face?" Jungkook asked to Taehyung whose heart skipped a beat at the complement.

" The reason is standing in front of me.." Taehyung scoffed and tried to hide his inner turmoil. He was confused with his own feelings. He didn't know what he was experiencing.

" Ouch!!.....it hurts baby." Jungkook said while holding his chest with his one hand.

" Yes Taetae .....you should not say something like that." Jimin said to his best friend while glaring at him.

" Really Chim......i was going to say something more than that. Be thankful that i am in a good mood." Taehyung said and rolled his eyes.

Jungkook smiled to himself. Oh how badly he wanted to shut his mouth with his own, but i think our hero have to wait for a long time for that. Anyways...lets get back to story.

" We should not fight today..... let's just enjoy together....what you say? Jungkook suggested and Jimin showed a thumb's up.

" May i get the pleasure to dance with this sexy person?" Jungkook asked looking at the blue haired male. Taehyung looked at the other in shock. Was he really asking him for a dance?.....

The brunette placed his hand in front of the other......Taehyung was still contemplating wheather to say yes or no. His heart was screaming yes while his mind was warning him to say no.
In the end, his heart won.