✨3✨

Ignore my mistakes please!!🙏
__________________________

You're in my heart,in my eyes,dear from the first sight...
It has been plotted by love that now we meet again......

The car stopped suddenly making the brunette flinch and come out of his thoughts. He looked outside if he has arrived at his destination but found no building like that. They were some cafe and malls there. He became confused and looked at the driver to know the reason of their halt.

" Sorry sir, let me check what happened in the engine."

The driver went out and tried to check the wiring and other parts to know the problem and found that the fuel pump has stopped working which will need a repair.

"I am sorry sir, but i will not be able to take you ahead.....your destination is just one block away. If you want, you can call another cab."

"Its ok....i will manage." The brunette took his bag and came out of the car. He thought if he should book a cab but then decided against it. He placed his bag on his shoulder and started walking towards his apartment.

He just took a few steps when two boys came out of a cafe and started walking ahead of him. He was not able to see their face clearly because it was night but they were talking and giggling without any care of the world. Looking at their gesture, the brunette thought that may be they were best friends. They were clinging on to each other like their life depend on each other.

After a while, they parted their ways after hugging each other more than four times. The brunette smiled at that. The shorter male went somewhere else and the other with blue hairs kept walking on the same path. He turned to look at the brunette and started walking again.

After walking for a while, the blue haired boy went inside a building and that's when the brunette noticed that he has reached his building too.He also entered and walked towards the elevator. The blue haired boy was also standing there waiting for the lift to arrive. When the brunette reached there, blue haired male looked up from his phone to look at the brunette and looked into his phone again.

The brunette stood there stunned. He couldn't see the other earlier because there was not much light on the street but now, he was able to see his face clearly.

His heart started beating erratically. Everything blurred except the blue haired male. He was looking at the boy without blinking. The blue haired male again looked at the brunette who was gazing at him intently looking like some creep. He raised his eyebrow at the brunette who immediately looked somewhere else.

The blue haired male was now wandering if the brunette was following him. The beep of the elevator announced its arrival. The blue haired male got inside immediately. The brunette also followed him inside which made the blue haired male's suspicion to grow. He stepped to one side of the lift to increase the distance between himself and the handsome stalker.

The blue haired male tapped on his floor number and the lift closed. The brunette was standing there looking at the blue haired who was busy on his phone with a smile.

Jungkook was looking at the beauty standing in front of him with his love filled eyes. The blue colour of his hair giving a different confident aura to the male. The deep blue eyes matching with his hairs shining like sapphire, pointed sharp nose tinted with a hue of pink having a mole on it, cherry plump and oh so kissable lips which were currently forming a pout making him look quite unreal. The choker around his neck and the earrings in one ear were adding to his beauty. His petite figure and lean body with visible curves was a wonderfull creation of God.

He was still lost in the etheral beauty of the other when suddenly the blue haired male raised his head from his mobile and looked at the brunette from the corner of his eye and found the other staring at him.