✨60✨

Ignore my mistakes please!!🙏

__________________

Third person POV

''The one who made all the plan must not be foolish enough to leave a clue about his location. We need to be very careful.'' Hobi said as he sat in front of his computer while talking to Yoongi on the phone.

'' You are right. It can be his plan too, to mislead us again.'' Yoongi replied and Jungkook, who was listening to everything on speaker also nodded.

'' That can be a possibility, but we have to assume that the clue we got about his location will provide us some hint about Taehyung. Bogum's phone's location is with me. He is supposed to be somewhere at the outskirts of the city. We will take back up with us. I suggest you not to come with us and let the police do his work.'' Hobi suggested.

'' No Hyung, I will come with you. I can't just sit here and do nothing to fine my boyfriend.'' Jungkook replied immediately.

'' Kook is right, Hobi. We will come with you.'' Yoongi deadpanned and Hobi sighed.

'' Okay....as you guys wish but we need to be very very careful. One wrong step of ours can leave Taehyung in danger. We will be leaving in ten minutes.'' Hobi explained carefully.

'' Okay Hyung, we will be there in 10.'' Jungkook replied and Yoongi nodded. They cut the call and pick up the keys to leave.

'' Kook, You need to control your emotions and stay calm. Don't do anything stupid in the effect of your overwhelming emotions.'' Yoongi tried to make the brunette understand the criticality of the situation.

'' Yes Hyung, I will be careful.'' Jungkook replied and they both went out.

They reached the police station and Joined Hobi in his car while the back up team decided to follow them at the distance of 10 minutes. Hobi put the location on GPS and the brunette's heart started pounding in anticipation. He just wanted to pull his boyfriend in his embrace and keep him there for the rest of his life so that nobody can harm him.

Jungkook fiddled his fingers as they neared the location. Hobi tried to lift the mood but Jungkook didn't paid attention to him so the former stopped his futile attempts.

Hobi stopped his car a little away from the location. The trio went out of the car and looked here and there to see an abandoned building in the direction where the maps was showing Bogum's location.

'' That must be that building. people always use such kind of location for such illegal activities.'' Hobi pointed towards the building and the brunette wanted to just run in that direction but Yoongi held his hand tightly to stop him.

'' We can't do anything without a plan, Kook. It can be dangerous.'' Yoongi said.

'' Yoongi is right, Jungkook. We should think of an action plan before going inside.'' Hobi agreed with the pale boy.

''Okay Hyung, what's the plan?'' He don't want to waste anymore second. Every minute passing can leave Taehyung in grave pain.

'' So the plan is, we will just go inside. His men must be there on guard who will spot us and make us hostage too. Then they will take us to his boss, that is Bogum and he will most probably lock us with Taehyung too. Then, I will be having this small transmitter with me through which we can message our back up team. Once we secure Taehyung, we can take the situation in our hand and do what seem best at that moment. Till then, back up will reach us and everything will be under control......is the plan clear?'' Hobi asked looking at both of them who seemed to be thinking about the plan.