✨22✨

Ignore my mistakes please!!🙏

__________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV-

It was break time and all the four friends that is, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Suga were sitting in the cafeteria drinking cold drinks and talking randomly.

'' My mom says we should always think big that is why I am thinking of buying Mars.'' Jimin said taking a sip from his beverage.

'' A short person thinking something this big, it is definitely the most deadly combination.'' Yoongi said and they all chuckled. The silver haired boy felt offended.

'' And the most lazy person talking at the moment is even more unbelievable.'' The silver haired boy retorted.

'' And an unemployed person thinking about buying Mars is even more stupid.'' Suga today realised why the brunette used to tease the blue haired boy. It was really funny and he want to enjoy it more now.

'' Hyung, Please stop it now....you are bullying him.'' Jungkook supported Jimin which sent the silver haired boy to cloud nine.

'' Thanks JK......you spoke for me...otherwise there are some friends who only sit in silence and enjoy his friend getting bullied.'' Jimin taunted the laughing blue haired boy who immediately zipped his mouth and sat straight.

'' Ahm.Leave it all guys...Do you know that our cultural department is going to stage the famous Romeo and Juliette show and the characters will be decided by lucky draw. '' Taehyung said excitedly.

'' Really Taetae??..Wow...i am also going to give my name for Juliette's role and umm.....JK...would you like to be Romeo?'' Jimin forgot that he was mad at Taehyung and looked with expectant eyes towards he brunette.

'' Me?....no....sorry Chim. I am not good at acting.'' The brunette said with a guilty look.

'' But why JK....You should at least try it once.'' Taehyung said this time and who is Jungkook to deny. He was about to nod when Yoongi spoke-

'' I don't think he can do it....right Jungk..''

''Hyung!!!....I-I can t-try...Right. I m-mean Tae i-is right. I-I should try it once.'' Jungkook cut off Yoongi before he can voice out his name. He don't want Taehyung to find it out like that. He wanted to tell himself about everything....from who he really is...to why he is here?

'' That's the spirit JK....I believe in you...I know you will rock it.'' Jimin said clapping his hands in excitement. He started planning how he will be JK's Juliette......But poor Jimin.....your authornim has a different plan...sorry baby.

''I hope so....'' Jungkook said scrunching the bridge of his nose and looking at the blue haired boy who was happily looking at him back. He smiled to himself and looked somewhere else.

___________________________________

It was after there college ended, both the brunette and the blue haired boy were going back to their homes. The car was silent except of the slow music surrounding the two but the silence was not uncomfortable. They both were stealing glances at each other without other's noticing. They would smile awkwardly whenever they got caught doing it.

'' I am hungry.....'' Suddenly the blue haired boy shouted making the other flinch in his seat.

'' What?....'' The brunette asked again.

'' I said I am hungry....let's eat somewhere.'' Taehyung suggested.

'' O-Okay.....I know a good place. I visit it occasionally. Their Japchae is amazing....would you like that?'' Jungkook asked the other.