✨27✨

ignore my mistakes please!!...🙏

______________________________

JUNGKOOK POV-

'' Don't you like your role'' I asked him still walking towards the cafeteria. I wanted to know if he really have any problem in being a Juliette. The reaction we got earlier when that head girl told him that he is going to be a Juliette in the drama made me think that may be he is not comfortable to play a girl's role.

'' Not anymore.....'' he answered me looking into my eyes. The emotions in those eyes were so strong that for a second I was not able to understand them. I stood there still looking at him and he was walking without looking anywhere, it seemed that he was lost in his own thoughts.

After a few steps, he stopped and looked behind and made a confused face.

'' What happened?....'' He asked me innocently and I shrugged off walking towards him.

'' Nothing....I was thinking something.'' I replied and we both started walking again.

'' About?''

'' Umm.....Its like there is something changed in you.'' I replied him honestly and he became nervous and started fiddling with the strap of his shoulder bag.

'' And w-what is that?'' He asked me hesitantly.

'' That is the thing, I am not able to point out the difference, but it is there.'' I replied him looking into his eyes trying to find a slight hint of what I was thinking it to be.

'' So, it is g-good kind of difference or bad one?'' He asked me back. We were around a corner when I suddenly pulled him to the wall and pinned him there. He was shocked yet he was looking gorgeous as ever. He is more beautiful up close, I mentally noted. His heartbeat increased as I caressed his cheek and he looked in my eyes.

'' What a-are you doing J-JK?'' he asked me still looking in my eyes. I was trying hard to understand the emotions in his eyes yet there was something I was not able to understand.

'' Trying to know if it is a good change or a bad one.'' I told him. our faces were mere inches apart and I could feel his breath on my lips. His hands were awkwardly resting in between our chest, that means he don't mind me being this close to him.

'' So, What did you f-find?'' He asked me again.

'' I definitely liked this change.'' I replied him and stepped back from him. He was still standing there like he was a statue. Then I realised what I just did!!

'' I-I am s-sorry Tae, I didn't realised what I was doing. I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable.'' I don't want my baby to get offended. I can't afford his hatred anymore. I can't afford him going away from me after when he just came close to me. I was standing there guiltily hanging my head low when he suddenly engulfed me in a hug.

'' Its okay JK.....You don't have to worry about that. I can understand, after all...we are friends, right?'' His voice sounded broken but I think it was because of he was hugging me. I felt a pang in my chest at the word 'friend' but I couldn't do anything at the moment.

I know it will take time, but you will be mine!!

I thought to myself and hugged him back. Being in his arms was heaven for me. Everyone who was passing by was liking at us but I don't mind as long as I have my baby with me.

'' yes....Right. Thanks for understanding Tae.'' I replied him and he pulled back.

'' Now let's go. I am Hungary.'' I was not a bit Hungary but I don't wanted to act awkward after hugging him so I just tried to change the topic.