✨12✨

Ignore my mistakes please!!🙏

_______________

It was a sunday morning,Jungkook went to the nearby superstore to buy some groceries. He don't like to eat outside that's why he learned cooking when he was living in his school hostels. He was picking up some banana milk from the refridgerator when he noticed Jin talking to the shopkeeper.

" Why have you put these trolley when we can't take them till the parking lot. How i am supposed to take so much things alone."

" We are sorry sir, but some customers don't put them back and leave them in the parking lot."

" So because of a few assholes, i will have to carry them all the way there?"

" We are sorry sir, we cant do anything. It has been ordered by our boss."

Seokjin was fuming in anger. Hw came to the store alone because both Taehyung and Namjoon were still sleeping as it is sunday but now, he is cursing himself why didn't he take one of them with him.

Jungkook , whi waa listening everything from afar came to him and greeted.

" What happened hyung,is everything all right?"

" No JK...they son of bitches are not letting me take the trolley till the parking and i have bought so many things." Jin was very angry.

" It's ok hyung....i am here....i will help you" jungkook said while picking some of the bags from the counter. Jin smiled at the bunny boy.

" Thank you JK....but what about your groceries?."

" It's okay hyung...i didn't buy much." He smiled his bunny smile and Jin patted his shoulder in praise.

" Okay then...lets go" jin said and picked the remaining bags and started walking followed by the other. They both were walking towards Jin's car and placed them at the backseat.

" Thank you so much....JK...."

" No need hyung....it was my pleasure."

"Okay then...i'll leave now....see you later." Jin bid him bye and sat in the car and left. Jungkook was standing there looking in the direction where Jin went.

" I am your family hyung.....and there should be no formalities between family members." He said to himself and turned towards his own car.

_________

Jin entered his house while panting by carrying all the bags from his car to the apartment. Both Taehyung and Namjoon were sitting in the living room. Namjoon stood up as soon as he hears Jin's voice to help him while Taehyung was still busy on his phone.

" You should have woken up me baby, How did you carry all the load till here." Namjoon said taking shopping bag from Jin's hands and placed them on the kitchen counter.

Jin came to the living room and sat there wiping the sweat from his forehead. Namjoon came there with a glass of water and gave it to his world wide handsome husband.

" It was Sunday, the only day you both get some time to rest so i didn't wake you up." Jin said after gulping the whole glass of water down his throat.

" But hyung, you could have woke me up, I was not that tired" Taehyung said while locking his phone and paying his attention towards Jin.

" If you were not tired...then why were you sleeping like some dead person." Jin asked him raising his eyebrow while Namjoon laughed at the pouting male.

" I was just lying there hyung," Taehyung tried to protest.

" But when i went to your room to check if you are up, you were lost in your beauty sleep." Jin said.