✨35✨

Ignore my mistakes please.....!!🙏

___________________________

THIRD PERSON POV-

All the four friends came out of the auditorium. The new love birds were still holding each other's hand as the brunette don't want to let go of the other's hand. And the blue haired boy was so happy today that he don't want to deny any of the brunette's wish. The thing is that secretly, the blue haired boy also don't want to let go of the other's hand.

'' Tae....you are so lucky. He is so romantic.'' Jimin whispered to his best friend who blushed and looked at Jungkook who was talking to Yoongi about something.

'' He confessed to you in front of the whole college. You must have seen those bitches faces who were ready to do anything just to get fucked by him.'' Jimin chuckled remembering the jealous girls faces when the brunette confessed his feelings for the blue haired male.

'' I know Chim, They must have been dreaming to take my place. Poor bitches...they can only dream about that.'' Taehyung also chuckled.

Both the best friend ended their short moment when Jungkook turned to Taehyung.

'' Tae.....I think we should leave now. You must be hungry.'' The brunette said rubbing the others hand with his thumb.

'' Aww....You are so caring JK.....But he is not the only one who is present here. We are also hungry.'' Jimin said pointing towards himself and Yoongi.

'' I thought I could spend some alone time with my baby, but how could I forget that you have a crush on me.'' Jungkook teased the silver haired boy whose mouth fell open at the other and the three of them chuckled.

'' O hello Mr....You are not that handsome that I will crush on you.'' Jimin made a disgusted face and lied to defend himself.

'' Really Chim?.....I remember someone used to say how hot and handsome JK is....'' Taehyung also joined Jungkook.

'' Tae....I thought you are my best friend. How can you change so much in just a day?'' Jimin was offended that his own best friend left his side.

'' Oh come on Jimin, Don't start sulking now. You look like a baby.'' This time Yoongi piped up.

'' You all made a team against me. I am not talking to any of you.'' Jimin said pouting.

'' We are sorry Chim, We were just pulling your leg.'' Taehyung tried to convince his upset friend.

'' Yes Jimin, we thought it will help you to increase your height.'' Jungkook teased the other and Taehyung glared at him so he immediately shut his mouth. He don't want to make his lover angry on the first day of their relationship.

'' I understood why you always used to be so sweet with me before, because you wanted to impress my best friend and now, when he is with you...then you are making fun of me.....you selfish bunny.'' Jimin barked angrily and Jungkook just chuckled.

'' You are right Jimin, I have Tae now....so I don't need to be good to you anymore.'' Jungkook further teased the silver haired boy.

'' Taeeeeeeeeeeee!!.Shut your boyfriend's annoying mouth before I break his front two bunny teeth.'' Jimin warned his best friend. Yoongi and Jungkook were just laughing at his cute whinings.

'' Jimin....You will need a chair to reach upto his height to break his teeth.'' Yoongi joined Jungkook.

'' Shut up you guys, will you?.....and Chim, They are just fooling around. Don't take it to your heart.'' Taehyung tried to end the fight.