✨9✨

Ignore my mistakes please!!🙏

_______________________________

Your gaze is magical, your body is like fragrance....

whether you say yes or no, you are mine.....

THIRD PERSON POV-

'' I was telling you Chim.....he is very mean. Now see, what your 'nice man with a golden heart' is planning'' The blue haired male said to the short silver haired who was chewing his nails and deeply thinking about something. He didn't hear what Taehyung said to him which made the blue haired boy stop in his track as he was pacing back and forth in the basketball ground.

''I am talking to you Chim... What the hell are you thinking?'' Taehyung screamed this time shaking the other.

''Calm down Tae....let me think. No fear when your Chim is here'' Jimin assured Taehyung while he was not sure of himself.

''But Chim can you do if he make me smell something and I become unconscious'' Taehyung said while thinking about how the brunette is gonna kidnap him.

''Before he kidnap you, you will have to do something Tae.....But what?''

''Even I don't know Chim......I only know this much that I can't live in some shabby place without an air condition and internet. I have to post about everything for my millions of followers. I can't live without' my strawberry and my comfortable fluffy bed.'' Tae said desperately.

''They are not millions Tae.....They are only one million and there is a difference between the two. Don't be overdramatic.''

'' How can you call overdramatic to a person who is living his last days in freedom. Nobody knows if I would be free tomorrow or not.'' Taehyung said pouting.

''Ok I am sorry Tae, but I think I can help you.''

''Really....how.....Oh My Chim...you are the best. I always trusted you. I know you will not let me suffer. I love you my soulmate. Now tell me what is the plan?'' Taehyung said excitedly.

''I will request him to provide you with an additional pair of cloth and an electric fan if not the AC. I will also request him to Give you strawberries every week if not every three days and a soft mattress to sleep on if not the fluffy bed as yours. I know he is not a bad person. He will definitely agree to all the requests....Don't lose hope Tae.....Hope is the only thing that light up our dark path.'' Jimin told the blue haired boy who became furious at his best friend's supposed help.

''You are my friend or enemy chim?....you should think how to protect me from that dork but you are planning to request all those shits.''

''Then I think we have only one option.'' Jimin said dramatically.

''And that is?''

''You should go to that hot JK with a high head, stand in front of him, look directly into his eyes and then bend on your knees and beg for his forgiveness. Do everything that it take to convience him whether it is holding his feet or rubbing your nose on his shoes....you can do it Tae....believe in yourself.'' Jimin suggested.

''Hell no, I am not gonna say even a single sorry to him, bending on knees and rubbing my nose is not even the option.'' Taehyung said trying to protect his pride.

''At least it is better than that dirty and dark room without AC. Think about it Tae, can you live without your 1 million followers?'' Jimin again tried.

''Umm.....No Chim...I can't live without my strawberries, my fluffy bed....my...''Taehyung was cut off by the short blonde.

''Then you should try to beg him for his forgiveness....I am telling you Tae, he is a nice person. He has a big heart. He will forgive you.'' Jimin urged his friend to say sorry to the brunette.