✨45✨

Ignore my mistakes please!!🙏

______________________

THIRD PERSON POV

Its Saturday evening and Jin is working in the kitchen while Taehyung and Jimin are waiting for Jungkook and Yoongi to arrive. Namjoon is helping Jin in the kitchen because he is not feeling very good today, he want to divert his mind from his mother. He also didn't mind the fact that Jin has invited Jungkook and Yoongi to dinner.

'' What is your boyfriend planning to do today?'' Jimin asked Taehyung who was busy on his phone.

'' Just wait and watch. You will be impressed.'' Taehyung replied winking.

'' I am already impressed from him Taetae. The way he proposed you made me speechless.'' Jimin replied back.

'' Shhh...don't be loud. Hyung will hear you otherwise.'' Taehyung immediately scolded him. He don't want everyone to know it like that. He want to tell his Hyungs at the right time and in a right way.

'' Oh sorry.....but they are busy in kitchen and as we know how lovey dovey they are. They must be busy sucking each other's faces out there.'' Jimin said winking.

'' You are right.... But where the fuck is Kookie and Yoongi hyung? He said that they would be here in fifteen minutes.'' Taehyung said looking in the direction of the door.

'' Don't worry...they would be here in a few...''

DING DONG

''....see, there they are'' Jimin said pointing in the direction.

'' Taebear....See, JK is here maybe.'' Jin shouted from the kitchen.

'' Yes Hyung.....I am going.'' He shouted back running in the direction to open the door.

'' Hey babe....You look beautiful.'' Jungkook complimented him eyeing him from head to heels as soon as Taehyung opened the door and a crimson colour coated on his cheeks. It has been so many times that Jungkook would compliment him but his nerves react the same way every time. He becomes all flustered and his heart would start beating like it all is happening for the first time.

'' Thank You Kookie......You look Good too.'' Taehyung complimented back.

'' Oh thank you sweetheart. I wanted to look my best since its the first time I am coming your home as your boyfriend. Right?'' Jungkook said pointing towards himself and the bouquet of flowers he was holding.

'' Really?....Okay then, welcome to our home dear boyfriend.'' Taehyung said and pecked him at his right cheek and the brunette grinned. Yoongi, who was standing there seeing their romance cleared his throat which brought the blonde's attention to him.

'' Oh H-Hi Yoongi Hyung, please come inside.'' Taehyung greeted him smiling and Yoongi smiled back in response. They all walked to the living room and Jimin grinned looking at Yoongi who winked at him . Jin and Namjoon also came there from the kitchen to acknowledge their guests.

'' Good evening Hyung....How are you?'' Jungkook asked Jin who smiled lovingly at him.

'' I am good JK....What about you?''

'' I am also Good Hyung..... By the way...this is Yoongi Hyung, my best friend..'' The brunette introduced Yoongi. who shook his hands with Namjoon and Jin.

'' Hi Yoongi, its nice to meet you.'' Namjoon said and Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung looked at him in disbelief.

'' Do I have two heads or there are horns on my head?, he never said that it was nice to meet you..'' Jungkook mumbled to himself but the blonde hit in his stomach by the elbow.