✨59✨

So, jungkook need some hope and a ray of sunshine in his life...so introducing to him,

J- hope in his distressed life.

Hope right here🥳

____________

Third person POV

Jungkook and Yoongi were waiting for Yoongi's cop friend. They both decided to take his help as they don't have any clue about Bogum's whereabouts. Jungkook was worried about the blonde's wellbeing and was walking in his living hastily as he wait for his saviour.

Yoongi wanted to ask him to calm down but how he can say that, he would had been in the same condition if something had happened to Jimin. So he just sat there, looking at a worried Jungkook as he walked to and fro like a pendulum.

Doorbell rung and Jungkook thanked God under his breathe as Yoongi went to open the door. A cheerfully ball of sunshine, with a thousand watt smile came inside taking away the stress of the brunette for a short period as his mood lifted just by looking at the angelic face of his guest. He smiled subconsciously.

'' Hope in your street.'' The guest stated cheerfully and Jungkook and Yoongi couldn't stop themselves from chuckling.

'' Hi Hobi, This is Jungkook, my best friend, and Jungkook, this is Jung Hoseok or J-hope for short.'' Yoongi introduced both of them.

'' Hello sir, its nice to meet you.'' Jungkook said politely shaking hands with the other.

'' Its nice to meet you too Jungkook, and no need to be formal, Hyung is fine for me.'' Hobi replied sweetly. Smile never leaving his handsome face. His presence only giving out an optimistic feeling.

'' Ok Hyung.'' Jungkook replied and they all sat down and Hobi asked for every little detail and Jungkook explained him everything from the very first day since Bogum came to their life. How he used to feel odd at his behaviour and how he was extra flirty with his boyfriend to how he had once helped him, may be to gain the brunette's confidence and then later, use that trust against Jungkook.

''Do you know where this Bogum Guy lives?'' Hobi asked and the two other males shook their heads in response. They were never close to Bogum to know about his address.

'' Is there any prominent reason for him to kidnap your boyfriend?...I mean any idea about his motive?'' Hobi asked again.

'' No Hyung, I can't think of anything.'' Jungkook replied again and Hobi took a few minutes to think about everything.

'' Don't worry. we can still locate him by tracing that number. Just pray that he had not destroyed the sim card or switched off his phone.'' Hobi replied and Jungkook relaxed a bit. Now, he is just one step away from the guy he hates with all his might.

''I'll give you details later. I need to go now.'' Hobi said as he stood up and the brunette along with Yoongi also stood up to see him off.

'' Hyung, please help me find my Tae.'' Jungkook requested weakly, tears almost brimming in his eyes as he looked desperately at the police officer.

'' Don't worry Jungkook. we will find him soon.'' Hobi replied patting the brunette's shoulder assuringly and left to trace the supposed culprit.

On the other hand, Taehyung slowly wake up. He opened his eyes and felt his head dizzy as the effect of chloroform was still there. He felt a sheer headache in his head as he lifted his eyes to look around him. He tried to move but the ropes held him in place. Its when everything kicked in and he panicked as he remembered what had happened in his apartment.