✨50✨

Hey guys...

for those who don't know what AMPHETAMINE is....It is a drug which cause longer erections as side effects which makes a person horny as hell...so yeah..

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD.

Ignore my mistakes please!!

___________________

TAEHYUNG POV-

I am standing in front of elevators in my building. Why the hell is this taking so long, I can't let that Lisa win so easily. I will not let her touch my Kookie.....But where the hell is this damn elevator.

DING

Finally, Its here. My heart is beating so erratically. God knows what that crazy girl is doing with my boyfriend right now. Are elevators always this slow or something is special today. I started thumping my feet in nervousness. After waiting for centuries, though is literally took around 2 minutes, I ran to Jungkook's apartment.

I entered the passcode hastily. God please let everything be fine, I don't want to see that girl with my Kookie in some indecent position.

THIRD PERSON POV-

The blonde entered the apartment with closed eyes and prayed to all the God's to save his boyfriend's virginity. He wants to be Jungkook's first and last and he will make sure to fail that Lisa's plan. He opened his eyes and saw the living room was a mess. Everything was scattered like it was done in a state of urgency. Suddenly, Jungkook's face from videocall flashed in his mind. He was looking so turned on like he will just jump on anything and wreck it. Suddenly, he became more scared.

His feet quickly took him to the brunette's bedroom. He muttered some quick prayers under his breathe and inhaled to calm himself. No sound was heard from inside except Jungkook's gruntings here and there. He opened the door with shaking hands and he inhaled sharply when his eyes landed on the scene in front of him.

When he said all that to Lisa, he didn't expected anything like what he was seeing at the moment. He said all that because he wanted to trap the girl In his words so that she can left the brunette alone.

Jungkook's was lying on his stomach and dry humping a pillow like some alpha on a rut with closed eyes like he was trying to get the release, but the pillow was not helping him. He threw the pillow in frustration and sat up to look for something else, and his eyes landed on his boyfriend who was standing in the door with wide eyes and slightly open mouth.

Looks like his words played his magic. She really believed what he said and he was thankful to all the God's above there for that. If Lisa had been successful in her plan, he don't know how badly his relationship has been affected by this. Jungkook would have cursed himself for doing anything and felt responsible for everything even if the girl had done it deliberately.

Jungkook smiled at him and jumped from the bed to come near the blonde and Taehyung smiled nervously. Jungkook stood there in just his boxers, all his toned abs and buff muscles were on display for the blonde. He couldn't stop himself from drooling on the muscles that flexed when the brunette walked towards him. He don't know if he was ready for what's coming next. Of course, he had thought of doing all this with the brunette, but he don't wanna do it like that. He want it to be something special, but looking at his boyfriend's condition, he knew that he is gonna lose his virginity today to a horny as fuck Jungkook whose eyes were showing nothing except the lust for the blonde.

'' Tae, baby.....where were you, I was dying to see you.'' Jungkook said holding the blonde by his waist and pulled him to his chest, A yelp left Taehyung's lips at the sudden action and he placed his hands on the brunette's chest and licked his dry lips when he realised how their lower part was so dangerously close that he could feel the brunette's prominent boner.