✨39✨

Ignore my mistakes please!!🙏

Long chapter ahead....enjoy 4k words.

___________________________

THIRD PERSON POV-

The day came when Taehyung and Jungkook were to go on a date. Taehyung woke up early in the morning as he was not able to sleep in anticipation. He called Jimin to come to his house to help him select the clothes he would be wearing. He want to look his best tonight. He want to make sure that Jungkook's eyes only look at him even when there would be thousands of people around them that's why he had planned a surprise for him.

It was around 5 in the evening when Jimin came to his house.

'' Chim, where the hell were you. I was waiting for you since morning.'' Taehyung said going towards his cupboard to pick the clothes he would be wearing.

'' Tae, you know what...when you called me, I was sleeping and dreaming of my dream boy. You disturbed me early in the morning.'' Jimin complained sitting on the bed.

'' Did you see the time when I called you?...It was 7am...fucking 7 am. How can you sleep till so late?'' Taehyung asked taking some clothes out and placing them on the bed.

'' Tae, It was just 7am. I sleep till 2pm on weekends.'' Jimin replied back.

'' Can't you sacrifice you sleep for your best friend Chim?'' Taehyung asked.

'' Of course I can. That's why I woke up at 1pm. Just for you!!'' Jimin said enthusiastically and Taehyung looked at him in disbelief.

'' Whatever, I don't want to waste my time anymore. Tell me which one should I wear?'' Taehyung asked pointing towards the clothes on the bed.

'' Lets do one thing. You wear each of them and I will tell you which one looks best. Okay?'' Jimin asked and the blue haired boy agreed immediately. He went to washroom with one pair of clothes and came after a few minutes to show them to his best friend.

'' Not so impressive.'' Jimin said making an unimpressed face. Taehyung again went inside and came back wearing another pair.

'' umm....not so date type.''

'' Not bad...but you can do better.''

''Ahh!!.wear something else.''

"Don't match with your new hair colour."

Yes, he has dyed his hair into a new colour. That's one of the surprise he has planned.

''What the fuck Chim, is none of the clothes impressing you?'' Taehyung scoffed as his energy got drained in all the changing of clothes.

'' Tae....don't you want to look your best today. I just want you to blow your boyfriend's mind.'' Jimin said innocently and Taehyung went again to the washroom. He also want to make Jungkook go crazy for him.

He came out shortly and Jimin's eyes went big in excitement.

'' This is it Taetae...you are gonna wear this one. You look so sexy yet innocent in this one. I am telling you its just a deadly combination. He will forget everything and take you to his bedroom and fuck your brains out.'' Jimin said eyeing Taehyung from head to toe.

'' Chim, What the fuck!!'' Taehyung said flustered.

'' What?....Don't act like you don't want that.'' Jimin said pulling him towards the dressing table and sitting him on the stool in front of the mirror.

'' Shut up Chim!!'' Taehyung's face went red in embarrassment. His cheeks feel hot and his heart started pounding at the sinful thought. Its not like he don't want that, but he don't want his best friend to talk about his sex life. It is something private and he want to keep it between themselves.