✨31✨

Come in my arms,all ur complains will end.
I'll listen from my lips,say something from ur eyes.

___________________________________

JUNGKOOK POV-

I was standing in the kitchen doing the dishes when I heard the sound of someone entering the passcode. I immediately understood who it was and a smile adored my face. I washed my hands immediately so that I can welcome my baby. I was drying my hands when Taehyung entered the apartment and my eyes widen and my jaw dropped. The towel fell from my hand due to the shock I was in after seeing my innocent baby in not so innocent condition.

He was wearing a loose white shirt and shorts underneath which were hidden by the oversized shirt. His upper two buttons were undone and his hairs were tied upwards with a rubber band giving a clear view of his forehead. The sharp collarbones and the milky smooth skin was calling me to mark them and paint them with my creativity. His deep curves were still visible through the lose shirt. He looked at me and smiled while I just gulped.

'' Hey JK.....Watcha Doin?'' He asked me plopping on the sofa with his legs open wide and placed his lollipop in his mouth. It was being so hard for me to control my inner beast. I just wanted to jump on him and devour the delicious meal in front of me.

He raised his eyebrow when I didn't replied him and I gulped again.

'' N-Nothing, Just doing the d-dishes.'' I answered stuttering and he made an 'O' shape and started fanning himself. I am sure he could see some drool dripping down my chin.

'' Its so hot today, doesn't it?'' He asked while throwing the collar of his shirt backward which provide even more view of his smooth honey toned white chest. Suddenly, I was feeling hot too.

'' Y-Yeah.....It is really hot.'' I said still looking at his collarbones on display.

'' I am thirsty. Can I get something to drink?'' He said again innocently but it seemed seductive to me.

'' what would y-you like to have?'' I asked him trying to control my wild thoughts. How badly I wanted to pin him to that sofa and do the things nobody has ever done to him. Things which will leave him in a mess.....a beautiful mess.

'' Anything that can soothe my dry throat.'' He said putting his one leg over the other still fanning himself. Those tan. long and sexy legs have made me go in a world of dark fantasies. I could imagine him in different positions waiting for my mercy.

'' I think cold water w-would do, then?'' I asked and he nodded. I went towards the fridge and took out a bottle and gave it to him. He took it from me and uncapped it boldly. I was looking at him with open mouth when he started drinking the water from bottle. Some water fell from the side of his mouth and ran down all the way from his chin to his neck to the inside of his shirt.

Suddenly I was also thirsty but only for the water which was flowing on his milky white chest. His adam apple was bobbling up and down as he gulped the water and it made me gulped visibly. How badly i wanted to kiss him there. My junior was feeling suffocated in my trousers and I mentally hit myself for getting hard at this moment.

He capped the bottle and placed it on the table. He looked at me and I immediately sat on the couch to hide my visible bulge by placing a cushion on my lap and smiled awkwardly to him.

'' Are you fine, JK....Your breathes are uneven?'' He asked me concerned.

No, I am not fine. My junior is feeling unattended and it badly want you to acknowledge it.

'' Y-Yeah.....I-I am f-fine. Its just that its s-so hot t-today......yeah...that's all.....I am f-fine.'' I blabbered out and tried to divert my mind from my not so holy thoughts.