✨33✨

Ignore my mistakes please.....🙏

_________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV-

Jin and Namjoon were in their room when the blue haired boy came back from his little 'ice-cream date' so he went to his room straight. After freshening up and changing into some comfortable clothes, he plopped himself under the warm duvets. He kept looking at the ceiling and remembering the day when he first met Jungkook.

9 years ago.....

He was walking towards a shop to buy his favourite strawberry smoothie. He insisted his Jin Hyung to buy him one. Jin denied him but he knows how to make him agree. He gave him the most innocent and cute puppy eyes and pouted like a child...which obviously he was.

They both went to the shop they always goes laughing over something funny they saw in their way. On the shop, there were two other persons present. One was a tall and muscular man while the other was a fat and round bunny who was staring at him with open mouth. He didn't like when the other man took his Jin Hyung with him and told the little bunny to show him around.

He found out that the big boy was that bunny's Hyung who was sipping his banana milk and smiling like a fool.

'' Are you a banana milk shake tanker or what?.....Who buy 5 bottles?'' He asked the other who was still staring at him.

'' I think he is deaf....No...he was talking to his Hyung a minute ago...'' he thought to himself pouting so cutely.

'' O hello....I am talking to you.'' Taehyung asked him shouting.

'' Calm down....You will get wrinkles if you keep shouting baby.'' Jungkook said winking at the other whose mouth and eyes widen at the other's comment.

'' Who is baby?...I am a big boy now. I am 9 years old.'' He replied him showing nine fingers of his cute and chubby hands.

'' But you are still a baby...see you always keep pouting.'' Jungkook replied him pointing at the adorable pout on other's cherry lips.

'' I am not pouting, you blind bunny.'' Taehyung scoffed.

'' See,....You are again pouting...you are such a baby.'' Jungkook replied again and Taehyung's pout intensified with anger.

'' You are a bunny....you mannerless bunny!!'' Taehyung fired back.

'' But my mom says I am a good boy. I am not mannerless.'' Jungkook said opening second bottle of the banana milk.

'' Your mom lied to you.'' Taehyung said glaring.

'' My mom says moms never lies.'' Jungkook said sipping on his banana milk. Taehyung was very angry now. He can't lose against a bunny. It was a matter of his pride and Jin Hyung says we should not give up when someone hurt our pride. So being a good boy he is, He stepped forward and snatched the bottle of banana milk from the bunny's hand and throw it on the ground and smirked proudly.

Jungkook never let go if anyone try to snatch his banana milk from him. So being a stubborn bunny he is, stepped ahead and pulled the other's hair. They both started pulling each other's hairs mercilessly.

'' How dare you throw my banana milk?'' Jungkook shouted pulling the other's hair.

''Ahhh!!!!...You banana milkshake tanker...leave my hair.'' Taehyung shouted pulling the other's hair.

'' I thought you were a good boy. I got love attack and now I get to know that you are a monster who is after my banana milkshake.'' Jungkook didn't leave Taehyung's hairs.