✨37✨

Ignore my mistakes please!!🙏

_______________________

THIRD PERSON POV-

It has been a week now since they both confessed their feelings. A week since Jungkook and Taehyung became boyfriend. They both are really enjoying their time together. In this one week, they both had experienced some of the most happiest moments of their life. They always walk by holding hands whenever they are together. Jungkook always compliment his boyfriend like he is the most beautiful person on this planet; which he obviously is while Taehyung always like to cling to his boyfriend's muscular body.

Taehyung, as he is by nature, like to show off his boyfriend. He is very possessive about the brunette. He don't like anyone gawking at him. Jungkook like that a lot about his adorable boyfriend. He now feels special and loved. He has been always cared for others, always loved others but now when the blue haired boy don't leave a chance to show his affection towards the brunette just like he is doing now, he loves it.

The blue haired male is standing with his best friend among the other spectators. There is a basketball game going on in the basketball court in which their college is competing against some other college and the brunette is also a part of the team.

It all happened when one day, Yoongi Came to the cafeteria exhausted and worried. Jungkook asked him why he was so tensed and the latter told him that their one player is injured and they are going to face one of the best college in next three days. Yoongi was afraid that they may lose the match and as he was the captain of the team, it was his responsibility to choose the substitute of the injured player. J

'' Hyung, If you want, I can join you?'' Jungkook has proposed him to which Yoongi has looked at him surprised.

'' Have you ever played basketball before?''

'' Don't underestimate me Hyung, I may surprise you.'' Jungkook has said confidently with a smug smile and Yoongi hadn't have any other option so he agreed. And now, the brunette is playing.

Taehyung has never came to an event like this. He is not much interested in all these, but today, when his hot boyfriend is playing, he couldn't control himself from coming here and cheering him up.

Jungkook is wearing a sleeveless t-shirt and shorts with sports shoes looking like a living fire. The girls in the audience are drooling over him while the cheer-leaders are trying to grab their attention by dancing cheerfully whenever the brunette does a basket. His muscular biceps were flexing whenever he dribbles the ball or jumps to throw the ball into the basket. All the audience was going crazy.

Yoongi was also surprised at the other's game. How smartly he was snatching the ball from the opponents and how confidently he was going towards the basket defending the ball from the opponent team was surprising Yoongi. When Jungkook proposed that he can play in the team, Yoongi was not sure about his game, but now.....when he is witnessing it, He is not regretting his decision at all.

The whistle blow indicating it was a break. Jungkook took a bottle of water and started drinking from it. It was so hot and he was sweating like hell so he poured the remaining water on his head and combed his hairs with his other hand. The water started dripping from his hairs to his sweaty face and neck. His T-shirt which was already sticking to his body due to all the sweat was showing his 8 abs and bulky muscles clearly. He was looking smokin HOT. ( I love a sweaty Jungkook.....lol)

The girls were dying at the sight while Taehyung was glaring at the bitches. He don't like when someone looks at Jungkook in the way only Taehyung can look.

'' I will kill each of them.....useless piece of shits,...don't these bitches have some other work other than drooling over my boyfriend.'' Taehyung scoffed in anger.