✨44✨

Ignore my mistakes please!!🙏

_________________

THIRD PERSON POV

It was that period of the day Taehyung and Jimin don't share. Jimin takes dance class while Taehyung opted for paintings. The blonde was standing in front of his empty canvas thinking of what to paint. There are only a few students who comes thus class so there was silence in the room.

'' Students, we have a new student in our class. Please make him comfortable with you.'' Mrs Kang, their painting teacher said and all the students looked in her direction. A tall and handsome boy was standing there smiling and looking at the students in the class.

'' Please introduce yourself.'' Mrs Kang said and the boy nodded.

'' Hello everyone. I am Park Bogum. I hope we get along well.'' He introduced himself.

'' Nice to have you in our class Mr Park. Please choose wherever you wanna sit.'' Mrs Kang instructed and he once again look around the class and smiled when his eyes landed on Taehyung who was now back to his work and walked towards him.

'' Hi...I am Park Bogum. Can I sit with you...I mean only if you don't mind..'' He said and scratched his nape in nervousness.

'' Hello Bogum Of course you can...'' Taehyung gave his signature boxy smile.

'' May I know your name or I will have to call you with some nickname like beauty or baby?'' He smirked.

'' Oh sorry....I am Taehyung, Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you.'' Taehyung smiled again and picked up his paintbrush.

''Nice to meet you too Taehyung. By the way, what are you painting today?'' He kept the conversation going on.

'' I don't know. Mrs Kang had told to paint the 'utmost beauty'. I don't know what will describe it the best.'' Taehyung replied unsure.

'' Oh...Its so simple. Just paint yourself. I hadn't seen anything or anybody more beautiful than you.'' He said flirtiously.

'' Thank you Bogum that sound so sweet but I think my boyfriend will not like the sound of that.'' Taehyung said to make Bogum stop his flirting.

'' You have a Boyfriend?...Shit...I missed my chance. But I hope we can be friends....Right?'' He asked again.

'' Sure. Friends are more than welcome in my life.'' He replied and they both spent the whole period chatting and discussing what to paint related to the topic. Bogum would keep flirting here and there but he clarified that he had no bad intentions and it is his nature to praise the beauty and Taehyung also didn't mind because the other was fun to be around and a sweet person.

As always, Taehyung was walking towards the cafeteria during the break and Bogum was also with him. Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi were waiting for him on their usual table. Jungkook's eyes furrowed as soon as he saw Taehyung coming their talking and laughing with an unknown person.

'' Hey baby....I missed you.'' Jungkook said standing up and pulling him closer by the waist and kissed him on the cheek. He did that not only because he missed the blonde but also to show Bogum that Taehyung belong to him.

'' Aww kookie...we just met a few hours ago.'' Taehyung replied kissing him back while Bogum was standing there awkwardly seeing them both doing PDA.

'' There are 60 minutes in one hour and I start missing you if you are not in front of me for a single minute.'' Jungkook replied back and Yoongi and Jimin rolled their eyes.

'' Come on Guys...Don't get started with your daily drama again.'' Jimin said catching their attention. They sat around the table Taehyung introduced Bogum to them.