✨51✨

Ignore my mistakes please...

Or highlight them so I can correct them later.🙏

__________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV-

The sun rose the next day to two love birds tangled together sleeping without any care or worry of the world outside. The sunlight falling on the brunette's face made him grunt in annoyance and he hid his face in the blonde's neck and smiled contently at the warmth radiating off the other's body. He has never slept this peaceful since days as the worry of how he is gonna reunite his family was always there covering a large parts of his thoughts. The blonde stirred in his sleep at the ticklish feeling by the brunette's hair on his skin.

He slowly opened his eyes but closed them immediately at the bright sunlight. He opened his eyes again and squinted them to adjust to light. He tried to turn other side but a gentle hold on his waist didn't let him. He smiled when he realised their sleeping positions. Jungkook was lying holding Taehyung from behind and the blonde was being the little spoon. He tried to wiggle out of the brunette's hold to turn around to get a better view of his boyfriend's sleeping face but Jungkook didn't let him. The brunette grunted when the blonde accidently rubbed his ass against his crotch in the act of getting himself free.

''don't move baby, you will wake the monster down there.'' Jungkook said breathing on the blonde's neck. His husky morning voice made goosebumps to appear on his skin. He stilled in his movements when he realised something poking his bum from behind.

'' What's that?...'' He voiced his thoughts.

'' What?'' Jungkook asked still half asleep.

'' You horny bunny....leave me!'' Taehyung tried to get out of the brunette's hold.

'' Hey Tae, that's not my fault. You are so hot that I can't control myself.'' Jungkook was wide awake now. He didn't let the blonde leave.

'' Leave me...I have to go. Hyung would be waiting for me.'' Taehyung tried to reason.

'' Tell him that you were with your boyfriend. He wouldn't say anything then.'' Jungkook tightened his hold and snuggled more into the blonde's neck.

'' I don't wanna tell him that I stayed with you last night. God knows what he will think?'' Taehyung said.

'' What he will think?...''

'' He will think that we did the dirty...''

'' So what?....We are boyfriends. We can do whatever we wants.'' Jungkook was stubborn.

''Really?...Fine then...you are coming with me when I will tell Hyung that we spent the last night together in your bed.'' Taehyung teased.

'' No baby....I-I mean its late. We should wake up.'' Jungkook immediately left Taehyung and stood up to go to the washroom and Taehyung burst out in laughter.

'' Stop it, Tae. You are blackmailing me.'' Jungkook whined when Taehyung didn't stop laughing.

'' We are boyfriends. We can do anything we want.'' Taehyung mimicked the brunette and Jungkook lost his mind. He attacked the blonde with tickles. Tears rolled down the blonde's cheeks from all the laughing but the brunette didn't stop his torture. Strings of Stop and sorry left his mouth but Jungkook didn't stop. It became hard for the blonde to breathe and he begged Jungkook who was now hovering over him to stop.

'' What now?...Cat got your tongue?'' Jungkook taunted when he stopped and Taehyung took deep breathes.

'' You are so mean.'' He complained.