✨14✨

Ignore my mistakes please!!🙏

_____________________________

[I will directly jump to the prom night....coz your author is a bit lazy...]

It was saturday night....the whole vanue was bathing in silver and blue lights. Blasting music could be heard from afar. People in different clothes were entering with a contented smiles and a purpose to get drunk and laid tonight. Everyone entering the place with their partner.

At one side of the venue, different drinks were present. The different colours of the cocktail in glasses placed on the bar counter were making the environment more toxic. Everyone was so overwhelmed by all the preparations done for them.

Groups of student talking about how they are looking,or how their date is could be seen standing at the corners. Laughter and happiness was all that was surrounding the place.

" How badly I wanted JK to be my date man....If he was my date,I would be the centre of gossip today." A girl said to her friend.

" That's true....but who is his date for tonight?" Her friend says while chugging down the glass of wine.

" Fuck dude....how would I know that.,..but whoever she is...she is going to have a hard and rough night by the end of this party......Lucky bitch" The other one said.

" He is still not here....let's see who got the golden opportunity to get laid by that hottie..." her friend said with a disappointed face. How badly they wanted to be at that girl's place.

___________

" So ready to be a date for me tonight...?" The blue haired male asked the other.

"My pleasure sweetheart....." The other male said while bowing in front of him in a dramatic way.

" Let's go then.....The venue would be feeling alone without me...." Taehyung said while curling his arm around the other male's arm and they both went out.

The car stopped in front of the place and the blue haired male get down followed by his date. The other guy offered his arm and the blue haired male immediately curl his arm around it.

They both look at each other and smiled and walked towards the entrance of the club.

As soon as they both entered the place...everyone started talking about the pair which just showed their face.

" Holy shit!!..... That's the only reason i stood in that line for hours...just to be his date tonight, but this was unexpected. How could he bring him as his date?" One of the boy said with his jaw touching the ground.

" Sometimes i wonder....is he fucking real?" The other said.

" He is so sexy,man....I am getting hard by just looking at him."

" His curves......damn, how would they feel to touch....?"

" He always makes me rethink about my sexuality."

Everyone was looking at the blue haired male with disbelief. They couldn't believe their eyes. The blue haired male was standing there with his date and watching everyone's face.

The blue haired boy was standing at the entrance wearing a loose silver coloured silk shirt which was showing his collar bones along with a black leather tight fitting pant which was showing his thick thighs and round and thick Taebooty. A long silver earring dangling from his ear and the pendant lying on his neck were complementing the blue haired male's beauty.

 A long silver earring dangling from his ear and the pendant lying on his neck were complementing the blue haired male's beauty