✨4✨

Ignore my mistakes please....🙏

__________________________

Taehyung POV-

I entered my apartment only to find Jin hyung placing food on the dining table. He looked at me and smiled.

''Come Taebear...dinner is ready. I will call joonie too'' He said and went towards his room. I was already pissed. That idiot totally ruined my mood. I am not hungry anymore so I decided to skip dinner today. I went to my room and throw my bag and phone on the bed and walked towards the washroom to freshen up. I looked into the mirror and smiled to myself.

''Of course I am God's favourite..that's why he made me this gorgeous'' I winked to myself in the mirror and came out of the washroom after changing into my comfortable clothes. I throw myself on my fluffy bed. My mood was still sour so I picked my phone and decided to text Chim.

Taetae🥰: hey chim..I need to tell you something.

Chim😇: what happened Taetae??

Taetae🥰: I hate that idiot.

Chim😇: who r u talkin abt?

Taetae🥰: after coming from the café I met someone......I thought he was following me so i confronted him but he was actually going to his apartment. I think he is new here. he acted all cocky with me.

Chim😇: Why u always think that everybody follows you?

Taetae🥰: oh come on chim..i am so gorgeous that everybody literally follows me everywhere.

Chim😇: one day your attitude will lead you to nowhere sweetie.

Taetae🥰: whatever, but i don't wanna meet that stupid bunny again.

Chim😇: Bunny??...now who is this?

Taetae🥰: i just told u about that stupid i fought with. Chim have u hit your head somewhere and lost some of ur brain cells. That idiot smiles like a bunny.

Chim😇: R u serious tae? You literally noticed someone's smile. OMG i can't believe it.

Taetae🥰: Tae don't notice anyone. everybody notice me.

Chim😇: yeah!!..we know that, don't exaggerate now.

Taetae🥰: u know that fool called me baby.....he don't know me otherwise he couldn't have dared to do that.

Chim😇: Oh really......what should you have done?

Taetae🥰: I should have punched his handsome face.

Chim😇: who r u? where is my tae?...tell me what u did with him? i tell u i will not spare u.

Taetae🥰: what rubbish chim...what the fuck r u sayin?

Chim😇: did i read it wrong or u really called someone handsome.

Taetae🥰: Ahh!!!......i am already angry chim, now please u too don't start it again. it was a typo, i didn't called him that.

Chim😇: yeah yeah...it was a typo, you r right. he can't be handsome.

Taetae🥰: of course it was a typo, but why r u saying he can't be handsome? he is not that bad.

Chim😇: Tae i think u r drunk or u don't know what u r sayin. I never saw a normal Tae praising someone.

Taetae🥰: come on chim..i am not that bad person. I appreciate what i feel worth it.