✨38✨

Ignore my mistakes please!!🙏

_______________________________

THIRD PERSON POV-

Next day,Taehyung and Jungkook decided to go on shopping after college so Jimin also tagged along with them. Yoongi was busy so he couldn't join them. The three boys were in the car going towards the mall. Taehyung was sitting in the passenger seat while Jimin was sitting in the back seat and Jungkook as always was driving the car with his one hand while holding the blue haired boy's hand with his other hand.

Taehyung really loves it. His heart always do flips whenever the brunette suddenly peck his hand or squeeze it to grab his attention.

The two best friends were talking non- stop about some things and Jungkook was sulking coz his baby was not giving him attention. He squeezed his hand but Taehyung was so busy with his bestie that he didn't notice it and kept talking. This made Jungkook to pout even more.

'' You guys are talking like you haven't met each other from years. I am also here, how can you ignore me like I don't even exist?'' Jungkook asked hiding his pout from Jimin. He don't want to look like a small child in front of anyone other than his baby.

'' We are best friends JK and best friends always talk like that even when they had meet just an hour ago.'' Jimin replied sassily.

'' You are Tae's best friend and I am his boyfriend. He should also give some of his attention to me. Don't you think so?'' Jungkook asked Jimin showing that he is mad at the blue haired boy.

'' Who said I don't give you attention? You are always there in my mind even when I am asleep.'' Taehyung replied to the brunette's complain but the brunette didn't buy that.

'' Jimin, Tell him I am not talking to him. Once he got his best friend he totally forgot about me.'' Jungkook said to Jimin.

'' Taetae, JK is mad at you. He don't wanna talk to you.'' Jimin repeated.

'' Aww.....my baby is mad. Don't be sad baby, I love you soooooo much that you don't need to ask for my attention. My focus is always on you.'' Taehyung tried to convince his sulking boyfriend. Jungkook was about to smile on the other's confession but don't want to let his baby go so easily so he controlled himself and kept a sulking face.

'' Jimin, tall him that I am not a baby.'' Jungkook said to Jimin who was silently enjoying the drama.

'' Taetae, he is not a baby.'' Jimin said to his friend.

'' I am sorry....please baby. Don't be mad at Taetae.'' Taehyung acted cute and showed his puppy eyes.

'' Jimin, tell him, his puppy eyes wont work on me.'' It was hard for Jungkook not to coo at the other's cuteness. He really can't resist his puppy eyes so he decided not to look at the blue haired boy's face.

'' Taetae, your puppy eyes wont work on him.'' Jimin repeated again and Taehyung glared at him.

'' I have ears Chim, I can listen.'' Taehyung scoffed and Jimin felt offended.

'' Why are you getting angry on me? Don't let your frustration out on me. I am doing what your boyfriend is saying me to do.'' Jimin scoffed and sat back on the seat comfortably while Taehyung was confused what to do now. His boyfriend was mad at him and now, Jimin is also angry with him.

When he couldn't understand what to do, he went for the last option he had on his mind. He leaned towards the brunette and kissed his cheek softly. The brunette couldn't control his wide smile which adored his lips and reached his eyes as soon as the blue haired boy's lips touched the skin of his cheek.