✨23✨

There was no moment in which you were not mine..

even if I slept during the night...You were always awake inside me....

________________________________

TAEHYUNG POV-

I was waiting for Chim to come. Since Namjoon Hyung told me all that, I couldn't stop myself thinking about his words. I am feeling so restless that I didn't have my dinner. I don't know where the hell is that Chim...whenever I need him.... he is always late. God....I can't sit ideally. I will have to do something, but I can do more than walking to and fro in my room.

What Namjoon Hyung said, His every word was true in my case...I really didn't like the idea of that waitress flirting with JK. I don't even like Chim flirting with him....But I think that is because I want Jimin all to myself.....wait?....what the fuck are you saying Kim Taehyung?...Hyung said we want that person all to ourselves whom we love...and I definitely love Chim...but not in a romantic way...God!!...what is happening with me.

''This Damn Chim is still not here.Chim, Please come before your beautiful and intelligent friend go mad. This earth will not be able to take this pain...''

I lied on the bed and picked up my phone. ''Let's make Google useful. After all....engineers made it for a purpose.....to help humans like me.''

I opened google but couldn't understand what to search. Yes!!..for taking Google's help, I should know what I am gonna search about.....AAAHHH!!!.....where the Fuck is this CHIM??

''Park Jimin at your service, sir'' Jimin came inside my room and closed the door behind him.

'' What took you that long?'' I said while sitting up on his bed.

'' Everything all right?....You called me so urgently...'' Jimin asked him sitting on the couch in front of me.

'' Nothing is right Chim, I am doomed.'' I said throwing my phone somewhere on the bed.

'' What happened?...Tell me...Don't fear when your Chim is here!!'' Jimin said dramatically.

'' Umm...so how to say this....I-I actually...umm....I don't know how to say....Ahh!!..Chim, I am so confused. I don't know what is happening with me.'' I said irritated by my own thoughts.

'' Calm down Tae, Relax!!..Take deep breathes and then tell me, what is troubling you?'' Jimin said again.

So I closed my eyes to calm himself. I tried to find words how to tell my confused feeling to my best friend.

'' umm...so the thing is, I have a friend other than you and JK.....OK?....so...today he went to a café with his friend to eat something. A bitch of a waitress came there and started to seduce his friend, but my friend didn't like it. He became very angry.....very very angry....you are getting me na Chim?....like really very, very angry....now he is confused why did he do that?....'' I asked him referring to my non-existing friend.

''Okay.....I understood....I think he got angry because that waitress tried to seduce his friend while he wanted that waitress to seduce him.'' Jimin said while nodding like he was agreeing with his own conclusion.

'' No Chim...you are not understanding, I am Gay!!.''

''Huh!!'' Jimin asked confusedly.

''I m-mean my friend is G-Gay..... He was not a bit interested in that waitress...''

'' Then why that fool will get angry....'' Jimin said thoughtfully.

'' Don't call me....umm Don't c-call him fool.....He is very intelligent.'' I defended my own pride.