✨7✨

Ignore my mistakes please!!🙏

____________________________

THIRD PERSON POV-

As always...Taehyung was walking with Jimin towards their college campus. As they both entered, All the boys and the girls were drooling over the blue haired boy. They had been dating with Taehyung in their fantasy from a very long time. He has always been a subject of gossip. Everything related to him becomes a news. Everyday two or three proposals were very common for the blue haired boy who reject them very conveniently and this had made the blue haired a lot proud of his beauty.

As always, The boys and girls were again eye fucking him, but there was a slight change. The people there were lot more in number than before and they were looking at him like they had never seen him before.

'' what happened to everyone, why their jaw has dropped to the ground.'' Jimin asked looking at everyone curiously.

''OH come on Chim.....you know they are crazy about me. Let them worship my beauty, after all they also need a glimpse of this angel for them to survive.'' The blue haired male said flipping his imaginary hairs and smirking at the audience that was according to him, praising his each and every feature.

''That's right Taetae, but something is different today.....see they are whispering something''

Taehyung looked closely at everyone's reaction. They both started to hear what everyone is talking about.

''OH MY GOD, Is it for real?'' A girl said whisper screaming to her friend.

''Of course I am real bitch!!'' Taehyung replied him in his head.

''Just wow....." A boy said dreamily.

''Yup.....keep praising, That's all you can do sweetheart.''

''Do you know.....this one is my favourite."

''Not only yours.....I am God's favourite too"

''Just a look and......It blows my mind off....''

''I know I am mind blowing''

''So stylish...''

''Style starts from me baby''

''Wow.....white beauty with tinted windows.....my ideal one''

''Yup.....I am.....wait, what?? tinted window??''

Taehyung looked at the boy who passed the last comment, when he examined closely, he found that he was not looking at him but something behind him. He became confused.

''Chim.....looks like they are not looking at us'' Taehyung said furrowing his eyebrow.

''That's what I am saying Taetae.....but  what are they looking at??''

Both Jimin and Taehyung turned around to see the subject of a new gossip in their college. They both were stunned at what they saw. There stood a White Lamborgini Aventador with tinted windows just a few feet behind him. Everyone was looking at the white beauty in awe. None from their college has this expensive and stylish car. Of course there were some rich brats, but not as rich as this new student.

Both the said male also lost in the admiration, They were also eyeing each and every simply Attractive feature of the car. They didn't notice that they were standing in front of the car, but they came out of their trance when the person sitting inside blow the horn. Taehyung raised his eyebrow at the one sitting inside the car. He couldn't believe that someone didn't noticed him and simply blew the horn for him to step aside.