✨8✨

Ignore my mistakes please!!🙏

________________________________

I can't bear to think there might be someone else who'd devote himself to you like I would....

Forget touching; even the thought of someone mentioning you is unacceptable to me.....

JUNGKOOK POV-

As I entered the college, I found my baby and his friend were standing on the mid of the road noticing something. I smirked to myself. Today, I will take my revenge. I know my baby was not so harsh yesterday, but still I have to continue the game. I was still thinking about all these things, when suddenly my baby turned towards me and raised his eyebrow.

I was once again amazed by his beauty. He is effortlessly beautiful. My heart started beating faster. I wanted to go and squish him in my arms and never let go, but it was not the time for that. So I mentally noted to give him a hug when everything settles down and we both become a couple. I chuckled to myself smiling on my stupid thought.

I blow the horn twice but he still didn't budge. So I concluded that my baby is very stubborn. Finally I slide my window down and poke my head slightly. His expressions were so cute. He was shocked to see me and forgot to close his mouth. I wanted to coo at his cuteness but controlled myself. It took my all to control myself from chuckling when I signalled him to step aside from my way. His friend pulled my cute and adorable baby and I drove off to park my car in the nearby parking spot.

I came out of my car and noticed the whole campus was drooling over me. I had always been habituated to all the stares. I am not exaggerating...Ok?? It is a fact that where ever Jungkook goes, people become crazy about him....Ok, Ok I stopped. I was just stating the fact and you guys don't have to be jealous of me. It's just that people says I am imperfectly perfect...any ways, lets get back to story....

My baby was still standing there thinking about something with an adorable pout on his lips, which I desperately wanted to kiss off, but as I said, it is still not the time. His friend nudged him on his shoulder and he looked at me. We both lock our gaze but he immediately looked away. I think he is still upset about the elevator incident. I just wanted to tease him a little, but I think that little went too far. I was still looking at him. He looked at me again and I winked at him. He widen his eyes and I walked pass him smiling to myself.

It was time for my class, I checked my schedule and head towards my first class. Whole day I was thinking about my cute angel. I didn't know when the time for break come. I went out of my class and started walking towards the cafeteria. I was still walking when I suddenly heard some boys talking about my Baby. I stopped and looked around, there they were, at the end of the corridor, smoking and talking about My Taehyung.

I walked to them and stood there to listen to their convo.

'' I just want that Kim Taehyung for one night. Fuck man..... he has such a big ass.''

This sentence made my blood to boil. I was about to walk upto them, when another of them spoke-

''Not only a big ass dude.....That slut got the curves that not even the girls have.''

That was enough for me to stride towards them and place a punch on his face. I wanted to kill that bastard but I eyed my baby walking with his friend talking about something. I controlled my anger as I can't let him know what these assholes were saying about him. I know it will hurt my baby so I decided to warn them first and last time, and I swear if they dared to do that again, they will die for sure.

I gave them deadliest glare and by their looks anybody can tell that they were about to pee in there pants.

''I am warning you for the last time, Kim Taehyung is mine and anybody who will talk a shit about him is eventually gonna face my wrath. I will fucking kill each and every bastard who will lay their eye what is mine....Do you get that?'' I asked them in my deep yet calm voice.